Raleigh, NC, February 20, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Cyndy Elkins, vice president of marketing at Iatria Spa (www.iatria.com), has announced that the spa will feature an assortment of indulgent February specials including a chocolate body massage, chocolate body polish, chocolate raspberry facial, chocolate pedicure and an executive shave & facial, just for gentlemen. In addition, Iatria will feature couples specials which include Date Night, a couples massage; Hot Date, hot stone massages; or Body & Sole, a couples massage and side by side pedicure session. The specials will run at all four Iatria locations. For more information, call Iatria Spa at (919) 870-1975 or visit www.iatria.com.
• Chocolate Body Massage – A muscle-melting massage with the heavenly aroma of chocolate. Following your massage, a special sweet treat and hot cocoa will provided for full relaxation and indulgence. One hour - $85, one and a half hours - $119.
• Chocolate Body Polish – Skin-soothing sea salts are blended with chocolate massage oil to create this decadent experience. The polish massaged onto the skin, removed and followed by a moisturizing lotion massaged into the skin. Relax and linger after your amazing spa experience with a cup of hot cocoa and a special sweet treat. $80
• Chocolate Raspberry Facial – Revitalize with this nourishing, vitamin-rich facial, great for all skin types. In addition, you will receive a warm hand massage with heated mittens. Pure Bliss! A cup of hot cocoa and a special sweet treat are the perfect accouterment to this wonderful facial treatment. $99
• Chocolate Pedicure – A warm water foot bath followed by a soothing foot and lower leg massage with Iatria’s chocolate massage oil, cuticle and toenail shaping, and warm paraffin foot wrap, are topped off with the OPI color of your choice. Enjoy a steaming cup of hot cocoa during your pedicure and receive a special sweet treat as well. $59
• Executive Shave & Facial – Just for gentlemen, a deep cleansing face treatment complete with a face, neck, and shoulder massage, hot towels, a close shave and a customized treatment mask. $99
• Date Night – Couples Massage – One hour - $160, one and a half hours - $228.
• Hot Date – Hot Stone Massage – (separate rooms) One hour - $200, one and a half hours - $258.
• Body & Sole – Couples massage and side by side classic pedicures; One hour - $258, one and a half hours - $326.
“We are pleased to provide these decadent specials during the month of February,” said Erika Mangrum, president of Iatria Spa. “Our staff is dedicating to providing our customers with a sweet and satisfying experience which will truly pamper them this Valentine’s Day.”
About Iatria Spa:
Iatria Spa is a full-service medically oriented spa with four locations in the Triangle area of North Carolina. The spa helps guests to escape the everyday stress through massages, facials, hand, face and body treatments, and spa day packages. Under the supervision of an on-site medical doctor and with nurse practitioners performing the services, Iatria offers laser hair removal, Botox®, Restylane®, Juvederm™, Radiesse®, laser skin rejuvenation, Syneron Matrix IR fractionalized light therapy for acne scarring, wrinkle reduction and skin tightening. Iatria was named Top Day Spa/Medical Spa Chain in the Country by Day Spa magazine, a Five-Star Beauty Destination by NewBeauty magazine, one of the Top 20 Day Spas in the country by Launchpad magazine, Best Day Spa in the Triangle Award from Independent Weekly, and the Best Spa in western Wake County in The Cary News’ yearly “Best of the West” poll. The Triangle Business Journal’s Book of Lists has named Iatria one of the Top Women Owned Businesses in the Triangle every year since 2005, and the firm is a two-time recipient of the Pinnacle Business Award for Steady Growth and Profitability. For more information, call (919) 870-1975 or visit www.iatria.com.
MMI Associates, Inc.
PR Firms Raleigh, NC