Naples, FL, October 05, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials is the only operationally focussed oncology conference in Europe. After a huge success in 2016, the event is returning to Munich for its 4th edition on the 5th and 6th of December.
This year Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials Europe will offer more content and senior level speakers than ever before, so you can stay ahead of your competitors with their extensive event programme.
As multiple complexities such as patient screening and recruitment continue to affect multiple clinical oncology trials worldwide, how can you ensure you have minimized the chance of being affected? In 2017, Clinical Operations in Oncology Europe will educate attendees with relevant presentations, interactive panel discussions and exclusive case studies to enhance operational efficiency in the clinical community.
Join the event this December to hear from industry experts such as:
· Daniela van Eickels, Head of Medical Affairs Oncology - Takeda Oncology
· Julie Barrett, Head of Clinical Operations - PsiOxus Therapeutics
· Dick Schaap, Director of Vendor Management – Argenx
· Tarja Jalava, Head Global Clinical Project Management Oncology - Bayer Healthcare
· Martin Orlovius, Head of Clinical Operations - 4SC AG
· Jose Manuel Ordonez, Spain CCO Therapeutic Area Leader Onco-Haematology – Roche
· Ann Marinus, Assistant Director, Head of Clinical Operations Department – EORTC
Highlights for 2017 include an interactive panel discussion debating the benefits of partnering with Patient Advocacy Groups; a member of the EORTC discussing the advantages of oncology protocol designs; and spotlight sessions exploring what to consider when conducting a global oncology trial.
You can view a full agenda here: http://cms.arena-international.com/Uploads/2017/09/15/j/v/w/CTO-Europe-Agenda-15-09-2017.pdf
This conference will also provide a state-of-the-art networking platform for you to discuss most pressing issues in the industry. Meet with the most influential people in oncology world, form new partnerships and strengthen existing relationships.
For more information please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/oncologytrials
If you have any questions drop an email to email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you in Munich.