Naples, FL, October 06, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The Mexican gas industry is taking its steps into the liberalized, open market paradigm brought about by 2013’s Energy Reform. In order to create a competitive and efficient natural gas market that attracts investments, guarantees energy security in the country, offers a natural gas supply at competitive prices that benefit all sectors, the government has established a new model in natural gas, which allows the participation of private companies throughout the value chain.
World Gas Congress Mexico 2018 aims to be the timely event for international and national stakeholders to successfully grasp Mexico natural gas infrastructure opportunities, from E&P, liquefaction, pipeline, storage to gas power, by exploring latest expansion plan, engagement rules, gas price and trade trends, planned projects together with technologies showcase and good practice sharing. Save your budget to book an early bird ticket now.
Why you cannot miss World Gas Congress Mexico 2018?
- 10+ Billion Investment Opportunities for Mexico Gas Infrastructure Expansion in Next 2-3 Years
- 20+ Proposed, Planned and Under Construction Gas E&P, Liquefaction, Pipeline, Storage & Gas Power Projects Updates
- 30+ Gas Leaders’ Perspectives to Explore Mexico Gas Sector: Liberation, Open Auction, Price, Demand, Supply and Trade
- 200+ Gas Industry Peers from Governments, Operators, Investors, Traders, Developers, Technology and Professional Service Providers
- Unlimited Networking Opportunities between Local Communities and International Stakeholders
Enclose discount code: SZW20179CRGAS when registering and save $300 (Before Oct. 8th)
They are offering limited free places to Gov. and Operators.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Maisie Chen | GasSpace |SZ&W Group
Tel : 86 21 5830 0710 ext 8038 | Mob：86 131 6607 0519| Fax：86 21 5831 1668
Address: Suite J-M, 14F, First Trade Tower, 985 Dong Fang Road, Shanghai 200122, PRC.
Email: email@example.com | Industry Website: http://www.szwgroup.com/gas/