New York, NY, October 28, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- With the changing focus of defence to intelligence spending, Global Intel Source with its vast global contacts and relationships has the capability and opportunity to develop a world class organization to assist the international community in defending against common threats and build relationships between countries based on respect and mutual benefit.
In recent articles, Western European and North American governments will decrease their primary defence budgets and increase their budgets on intelligence gathering, analysis and monitor.
Current Global Situation:
In recent months governments in Western Europe (key NATO members) have moved their budgets from military spending to intelligence. Reports have come out that Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and the UK have moved to spend the less than 2% of their respective GDP on defence. Canada has decreased its spending to a record low of 0.7% of the GDP.
In the meantime most of these countries have significantly increased their spending of information gather, analysis and monitoring due to threats posed by groups such as ISIS and Boko Haram, and many others.
In the former East Block budgets for both defence and intelligence have been increased due to fears of retaliation by Moscow on their commitment to NATO.
In the Middle East with conflict arising due to ISIS/ISIL’s move to take over key areas, the requirement for critical thinking with respect to intelligence analysis has never been greater. Along with their spending of budgets on intelligence and defence.
The increase to intelligence gathering has created huge amounts of META data with no real means to understand neither the information collected nor the capability to relate the META data to HUM INT. This at a time where the intelligence field is suffering from a lack of broadly educated people with an ability to understand basic human behavior and current global events. The “think out-side the box” ability has been slowly eroded to a think inside the required parameters. The training used in organizations such as defence institutions has been archaic and not been modified to allow for critical thinking and asking of the difficult questions on current events in a contextual manner. This has become evident by analysis and reports provided by various intelligence agencies leading to the errors being committed on the global stage (reactive vs. pro- active).
The lack of the expertise and knowledge base required conducting effective intelligence analysis has provided an opportunity for Global Intel Source. The opportunity is in the analysis field. Providing the expertise and background required to ask the difficult questions and do the critical thinking to allow nations and its clients to be proactive by bolstering and heightening their current capabilities.
Global Intel Source can provide Critical Infrastructure analysis, advice on potential security threats both cyber and infrastructure, provide the background to assist in developing stronger internal government protocols and standards and conduct Threat Risk Assessments on a variety of issues ranging from internal to external threats.
With Global Intel Source providing intelligence analysis to various countries it will develop the respect and trust required to foster stronger international relations between countries and allow for other areas of growth within Global Intel Source.
Global Intel Source to provide assistance in:
• Intelligence analysis services to a specific country and
• Services to specific countries to develop global business relations’ place Global Intel Source in a unique and trusted position. The current intelligence analysis project can be a shown piece for the company. However three things must occur
• Completed on time and budget (meet the client’s deadline);
• Conducted in a professional manner providing written reports and potential options to the client (set up standards and protocols to ensure final documentation provided to client is professional, clear and well documented/referenced); and
• Monitor for client satisfaction for follow-up work. The current intelligence analysis project will be used as promotional piece to demonstrate to potential clients an example of what a final product may look like. It can be used as an example of Global Intel Source’s vast knowledge base, understanding of security and defence issues and its ability to provide the required critical thinking to ensure a positive outcome for its client. The potential off shoots from the intelligence analysis portfolio can place Defence Unlimited as a leader in Global Relations with respect to common security threats and ensure that countries are working together to eliminate internal and external threats such as ISIS and Boko Haram, and many others.
Global Intel Source can provide Threat Risk Analysis or general advice with respect to specific projects or initiatives, critical infrastructure analysis, and security (cyber and infrastructure) analysis.
With knowing potential security threats in a specific client’s nation Global Intel Source can act on providing them with the hard security assets needed. Global Intel Source is an independent subsidiary of CORNERSTONE Holdings Corp.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org