Orlando, FL, November 02, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The organisers for the first Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience North America are delighted to announce their new Platinum Sponsors, BluVector.
Only BluVector has invested 8 years in training its patented, machine learning-based detection and intelligent decision support engines to enable security analysts to find, confirm, and contain even the newest and most sophisticated threats.
Unlike today’s security solutions that rely on a known signature, sandbox or post-breach evidence of infection, BluVector accurately finds and prioritizes all threats at the point of delivery, enabling organizations to defend against cyber threats before damage can be done.
BluVector has reinvented network intrusion detection with machine learning so that it can finally deliver on its promise. Stop waiting for breaches to happen, stay ahead of the advanced threats with BluVector.
Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience North America will be held at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida from the 5th-7th December 2017 and will bring together leading stakeholders from industry, operators, agencies and governments to collaborate on securing North America.
Latest speakers announced:
· Alessandro Lazari, Contract Agent, European Commission – Joint Research Centre – Directorate “Space, Security and Migration” – Unit E.02 “Technology innovation in Security”
· Major General W Montague Winfield, FEMA Region IV Federal Preparedness Coordinator & Director, National Preparedness Division
· Carlos Morales, Manager of Critical Infrastructure & Compliance, NextEra Energy / Florida Light & Power
· Mike Echols, CEO, ISAO
· Bryan Koon, Director, Florida Division of Emergency Management
· Matt Conner, Chief Information Security Officer, National Geo-Spacial Intelligence Agency
· Joseph Wassel, Director, C4 Resilience & Mission Assurance, US Department of Defence
· David Fortino, Regional Continuity Manager, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
· Fred Ruonavar, Chief of DISA/DODIN Critical Infrastructure Program
· Michael Lowder, Director – Office of Intelligence, Security & Emergency Response, US Dept of Transportation
Registration to attend the inaugural Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience North America conference is open with the Early Bird Deadline due to finish on 5th November - event details and registration can be seen at www.ciprna-expo.com.