Cleveland, OH, November 08, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Buckley King is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have again been recognized among "The Best Lawyers in America" for 2018 in their respective practice areas:
* Joseph P. Alexander -- Tax Law
* Brent M. Buckley -- Corporate Law; Banking & Finance Litigation; Commercial Litigation
* Jeffrey Baddeley -- Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law; Bankruptcy Litigation
* Richard M. Bain -- Construction Litigation
* J. Timothy Bender -- Criminal Defense: White Collar; Tax Litigation & Controversy
* J. Scott Broome -- Tax Law
* Theodore M. Dunn, Jr. -- Commercial Litigation
* Harry W. Greenfield -- Banking & Finance Law; Bankruptcy Litigation; Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law
* Rosemary Sweeney -- Banking & Finance Law
* Jeffrey C. Toole -- Banking & Finance Law; Commercial Transactions/UCC Law; Bankruptcy Litigation; Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law
Inclusion in "Best Lawyers" is based entirely on peer review. "For more than a third of a century," states Best Lawyers' CEO, Steven Naifeh, "Best Lawyers has been the gold standard of excellence in the legal profession." Best Lawyers has earned the reputation as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
About Buckley King:
Buckley King is a solutions-driven law firm that works hard every day, on every engagement, to provide outstanding client experiences based on value, quality, efficiency and thought-leadership. The Firm provides business advice and legal counsel that is objective and with an independence of "straight answers." --Rethink Your Outside Counsel.