Hoboken, NJ, November 13, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- There is an increased need for interoperability among the joint forces’ communications and networks systems to ensure that information is adequately transferred timely and securely in multi-layered environment.
In order for the C4 and networks systems community to meet the challenges of information exchange and interoperability among our military, we rely largely upon solution providers to enhance our nation’s network. Defense Strategies Institute’s Joint Tactical Networks Summit, occurring on January 18-19, 2018, will focus on enhancing tactical data linkage tools and network architectures to support advanced communication capabilities to succeed.
This Summit will offer over 14 collaborative sessions where participants will explore the operational and strategic needs for advancing joint force communications systems and network capabilities in support of our nation’s security objectives. Sessions will include:
- Objectives and Initiatives to Enhance Tactical Data Links across the DoD
Speaker: Kevin Mulvihill, Director C4 Information Infrastructure, DCIO C4 & IIC, DoD CIO
- Ensuring Efficient and Reliable Data Transfer throughout Mission-Critical Operations
Speaker: CAPT Robert Croxson, USN, PM, MIDS Program Office, NAVAIR
- Providing C4 Support to Enhance the US Interest within the Pacific and Indian Oceans
Speaker: Col Joseph Delaney, USMC, Commander, DISA-PAC
- Evaluating C2 Capabilities to Support Network Data Link Operations
Speaker: Col Jon Rhone, USAF, Commander, 505th Test & Evaluation Group, 505th Command & Control Wing
- Efforts in Developing a Tactical Environment of Networks for Multi-Domain Superiority
Speaker: Michael Mccarthy, Chief, LANDWARNET, TRADOC-ARCIC
- Panel Discussion: “Updates on Providing Interoperable and Secure Wireless Communications in Support of Joint Force Networking Capabilities to Further Strengthen our Military Posture”
Panel Moderator: James “Jeff” Mercer, SES, Director, JTNC
DSI welcomes any questions to have posed during the forum: questions should align with the topics of the sessions.
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat in November. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 2018 Joint Tactical Networks Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Christopher at email@example.com, 1-201-672-8745.
**Summit is closed to Press / No Recordings**