London, United Kingdom, November 17, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- MoneyLIVE: Indonesia 2018 will bring together senior representatives including key decision makers from banks, start-ups, FinTechs and regulators to provide a strategic overview of the Indonesian banking landscape.
This conference will look at the transformation of banking being driven by adoption of digital technology and platforms, the rise of start-ups and FinTechs, the growing market for modern banking services, and the desire for improved financial inclusion. The event is a platform for insight sharing, networking, and strategic planning and is a must-attend for those with a stake in Asia’s most exciting emerging market.
· Hear from key speakers making key decisions at the highest level
· Understand the changing market structure driven by new players and tech
· Meet potential collaborators to engage in strategic partnerships
· Enjoy diverse formats including, panels, P2P discussions, lightning pitches and expert workshops
· Learn how to ready your organisation for the data revolution
· Gain insight by seeing case-studies from other industries or foreign institutions
“Thanks for organizing the event. It was very insightful and great opportunity to network.” - Head of Business Management, Global Transaction Banking, ANZ Bank
Please visit the website for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at email@example.com.