London, United Kingdom, November 20, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Seen the complete agenda for SMi's 3rd annual Defence Logistics Central & Eastern Europe? Bringing in experts from the Czech Armed Forces, Slovak Armed Forces, Hugarian Defence Forces, Austrian Logistics Command, Croatian Armed Forces, Polish Armed Forces, Slovenian Armed Forces, and more.
Returning to Prague this March 2018, Day 1 will address topics on transportation optimisation and logistics execution strategy, communications and C2 optimisation, and medical logistics capacity and planning; while Day 2 will cover international border operations and solutions, logistics in mission operations, new technology, and the various threats and challenges facing logistics capabilities. www.defence-logistics.eu/prc
Gain insights from two sessions presented by the UK MoD.
Day 1 | at 09:50 - Optimising Logistics Organisational Structure To Ensure Simplified Support Delivery
Presented by: Commodore Adrian Aplin, Head of Defence Logistics Strategy, UK MoD
- Commodore Aplin will be discussing efforts to optimise logistics organisational structure to ensure simplified support delivery, notably via increasing flexibility within the organisation so as to effectively manage operational support. One path that will be pursued by the MoD is giving extensions to SME contracts. The aim is to increase the speed of results and declutter the current system. Moreover, the MoD will be taking steps towards longer-term productivity and increasing the pace of logistics support through investing in logistics technology.
Day 1 | at 14:40 - Optimising Logistics Support Through Enhanced Command and Control (C2) Systems and Processes
Presented by: Colonel Matthew Wilkinson, Chief of Staff, Logistics Delivery Operating Centre, Defence Equipment & Support, UK MoD
- Colonel Matt Wilkinson will deliver a briefing covering the Command and Control (C2) aspect of logistics support optimisation. Hear how DE&S plans to create supply chain mission analysis to identify critical areas for improvement, and will use C2 capabilities to enhance logistics planning and military security distribution network security. Col Wilkinson will also expand upon the capacity planning process and joint force supply chain integration.
Featured Highlights this March:
- Regional briefings from Central and Eastern European countries will include: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia.
- Senior experts from international allies, including from the United Kingdom, USA, Germany, and the NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA).
- Exposition of market-based solution partners and suppliers.
- The Czech Republic will once again be a key supporter of the event, including Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of the Support Division of the Czech Armed Forces.
For those looking to attend there is currently a £400 early-bird saving, ending November 30th
Further information is available at: www.defence-logistics.eu/prc
SMi presents the 3rd Annual Conference:
Date: 6th – 7th March 2018
Location: Hotel Angelo, Prague, Czech Republic
Proudly Sponsored by: HIAB Limited | TVS Supply Chain Solutions | World Fuel Services
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk