London, United Kingdom, November 20, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group are proud to present the 6th Annual Antibodies & Antibody Drug Conjugates conference, taking place on the 9th - 10th April, 2018 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel London, UK. www.adcsummit.com/prc
Antibodies and antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) have the potential to make a ground-breaking impact upon medicinal therapies, diagnostics and characterization of diseases. There is massive potential for ADCs to be used in the development of targeted solid tumour therapies, due to their ability to act as precisely and effectively on target antigens.
This April 2018’s ADC Summit conference brings together industry experts from leading life science and pharmaceutical companies. Key topics that will be covered in the upcoming event include: fragment drug conjugates, ADC payloads, site-selective ADCs/ site-specific conjugation and the best linker and warhead combinations.
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
Chairs for 2018:
- Mahendra Deonarain, Chief Executive and Scientific Officer, Antikor Biopharma
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President and Global Head Biologics Safety Assessment, Medimmune
Key Speakers Include:
- Robert Lyon, Senior Director, Seattle Genetics
- Arnaud Tiberghien, Scientist II, Spirogen
- Alison Betts, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Thomas Pillow, Senior Scientist, Genentech
- Andreas Pahl, CSO, Heidelberg Pharma
- Carlo Boutton, Director of Technology, Ablynx
Featured Highlights this April 2018:
- Learn about the implementation of superior technologies to develop more effective and efficient Antibody Drug Conjugates.
- Discover new and novel payloads, e.g. Antibody Targeted Amanitin Conjugates (ATACs) and minorgroove binding DNA-interactive molecules as ADC payloads, to expand the ADC landscape.
- Discuss the practicalities of the use of Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Refine the practice of using fragment conjugates in order to develop a tailored therapy for solid tumours.
- Design principles for maximising the drug delivery efficiency and therapeutic index.
Plus...Two Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops:
Workshop A: ADCs From Early Development into First-in-Human Studies
Workshop Leader: Peter Bach, Biotechnology Consultant, BioPharmaLogic
Workshop B: Recombinant Antibodies – structure, function and drug development
Workshop Leaders: Dr Mahendra Deonarain, CEO & CSO, Antikor Biopharma Ltd
Prof Kerry Chester, Professor of Molecular Medicine, UCL
For those looking to attend there is currently a £400 early-bird saving, ending December 15th.
Further information is available at: www.adcsummit.com/prc
SMi presents the 6th Annual Conference:
Date: 9th - 10th April 2018
Location: Copthorne Tara Hotel, London UK
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk