Plantation, FL, December 10, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Staffing Management Association of South Florida, Inc. also known as SMA South Florida, has implemented a new Board of Directors for 2018.
Staffing Management Association of South Florida, Inc., an affiliate of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and a special interest chapter of with a primary focus on recruitment, talent acquisition and retention, is pleased to welcome the following individuals to the Board of Directors for the 2018 calendar year:
· President – Janelle Rodriguez, PHR, SHRM-CP
· Past President – Colin McDonald, MS, PHR, SHRM-CP
· Interim Treasurer & Webmaster – Richard Jennette, DBA, LLM
· Secretary – Violet Nikolici Lowrey, MBA, CPRW, CEMC
· Vice President of Membership – Lindan Li, SHRM-CP
· Vice President of Sponsorship – Matias Borszewski
· Vice President of Programs – Tashania Morris, MSHRM
· Vice President of Marketing & Communications – Betty Perez
Staffing Management Association of South Florida, Inc. is a leading resource for South Florida HR professionals involved in staffing, talent acquisition and retention within their organizations. The chapter provides a platform for making connections, enhancing leadership skills and offers specialized professional development opportunities for its members through local, regional and national meetings and conferences. More information is available at www.smasouthflorida.org.