Chicago, IL, January 08, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- In the race for weight management and keto diets, proteins have become a significant part of a healthy diet plan. In addition to getting appropriate physical activity, consuming essential amino acids or complete protein sources is important. Nutrativa Global™ Protein Powders provide these healthy building blocks for the body, and can be added to a low-carb, high-protein, healthy-fat diet. Perfect for everyone, including vegetarians and vegans, the Nutrativa Global™ proteins are considered complete protein powders, and include all essential amino acids required by the body. As an added benefit, they are not synthesized, but instead originate from real antioxidant-rich fruits, like powerful blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, and grape, as well as chia protein powder. In addition, their subtle flavor profiles benefit any addition to foods such as cereals, yogurts, and drink mixes.
A combination of protein and fiber provides a recovery and performance tool for the body, especially for those who exercise and want to lose weight. One example, Nutrativa Global™ Patented Cranberry Protein Powder is a natural source of essential amino acids and proteins, plus nutrients, antioxidants and fiber derived from the brilliant cranberry fruit. The Nutrativa Global™ 100% natural powders are all gluten free, soy free, non-dairy, and do not contain any additional excipients or fillers. They are perfect for the weight conscious athlete and those wanting only the highest quality proteins from a fruit source, simply healthy and great tasting.
Top 10 Benefits of Nutrativa Global™ Protein Powders:
1. A complete protein source: includes all essential amino acids that your body can’t produce on its own.
2. Helps manage weight, by providing the protein calories and macronutrients, these proteins make you feel full and satisfied, and control blood sugar levels.
3. Gluten-free, dairy-free and Kosher certified.
4. Promotes healthy brain function, as proteins are needed to make hormones, enzymes and neurotransmitters for optimum cognitive function.
5. Hypoallergenic, great for those who can’t tolerate or are allergic to egg, milk, gluten, whey, fish or soy.
6. Promotes healthy muscle, wound healing and recovery.
7. Easily digestible and absorbable plant-based proteins.
8. Keto-friendly protein source.
9. Compliant with California’s Proposition 65, avoiding any worries for toxins and heavy metals like cadmium, lead, arsenic and mercury.
10. Have undergone third party laboratory testing for quality assurance and strict GMP standards.
Recent reports suggest the global protein supplements market is expected to reach over $21 billion by 2025. This increase is seen in a higher demand for protein supplementation, meal replacements, food bars, drink mixes, smoothies and baked goods. The health-oriented consumer is looking for easily digestible plant-based proteins. Everyone knows the health benefits of cranberry, and now there is a fruit derivative, a patent-protected Nutrativa Global™ Protein Powder line.
“Protein is derived from the Greek word proto,” says author Dr. Nikos Linardakis, “Proto means ‘first.’ Proteins can be considered the ‘first’ nutrients needed for bodily function. Proteins are made from amino acids, and are the building blocks of muscle, hair, skin and cartilage. Proteins also create energy and important enzymes for chemical reactions, hormones for brain function, channels for cellular ion transport, and so many other functions. This is why we should consider proteins as the ‘first’ ingredients critical for optimum health, and avoid the declines associated with the aging process.”
According to the American Diabetes Association, plant-based foods provide quality protein, healthy fats and fiber. These fruit-derived proteins can provide a meat substitute and healthy choice of protein for optimum physical performance.
Nutrativa Global protein ingredients are manufactured by Nutrativa Global of Nekoosa, Wisconsin, which uses its proprietary cold-press extraction and innovative technologies for its patent-protected ingredients. For more information visit: www.NutrativaGlobal.com or call 715-886-4000.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.