Norwalk, CT, January 07, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- In 2017, TFI Envision, Inc. marked its 42nd year in business with 99 awards.
Their wonderful clients continue to challenge TFI Envision and they are thankful for the opportunities given to show their creativity as they help develop their client’s businesses. Their core specialities – Branding, Packaging, Promotion, Digital and Corporate Communication – enable them to bring customized solutions to every project in multiple categories.
This year, they received awards for design excellence from:
• AVA Digital Awards 2016
• American Package Design Awards 2017
• 32nd Annual Educational Advertising Awards 2016
• 38th Annual Telly Awards 2017
• American Graphic Design & Advertising Awards (AGDA) 31
• Hermes Creative Awards 2017
• American Web Design Awards 2017
• Creativity 47 Media & Interactive Competition 2017
• Connecticut Art Director’s Club 2017 (42nd Annual)
• LogoLounge 2017 - LogoLounge Book 10
• Summit Creative Awards 2017
• dotCOMM Awards 2017
• Health + Wellness Design Awards 2017
• Creativity 47 Print & Packaging Competition 2017
• American Graphic Design Awards 2017
• Automotive Communications Awards 2017
• MARCOM Awards 2017
• Summit Marketing Effectiveness Awards 2017
Awards were received for their work with a variety of clients, including:
• Airigin Solutions, LLC (Negg)
• Building One Community
• Covercraft Industries, LLC
• Fairfield County’s Community Foundation
• FRAM Group
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut,Inc.
• Graphics 3, Inc.
• Guiding Eyes for the Blind
• Keystone House, Inc.
• Lockwood-Matthews Mansion Museum
• Old World Industries, LLC
• Prestone Products Corporation
• Rafael Palomino Restaurant Group
• Sacred Heart University
• Standard Motor Products, Inc.
• TrashCo Inc.
• Troy Insurance, Inc.
Their award winning work was recognized in the following categories:
• advertising (print & digital)
• announcements & cards
• annual report
• B2B campaign
• brochures & catalogs
• business cards
• cards & invitations
• communications strategy
• direct mail
• integrated campaign
There are many benefits for both the clients and the TFI Envision team when they win awards for the projects the clients entrust them with:
- Positive PR and brand-strengthening
- Competitive differentiation as a winner with unique offerings
- Pride and motivation for teams and individuals
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.