Southfield, MI, January 17, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Congratulations to Camille D. Jamerson, CEO of CDJ & Associates, for being named one of 2018’s Enterprising Women of the Year Champion Honorees. Camille officially started CDJ & Associates in 2015. She has expanded the scope and doubled the clientele of the business in record time. CDJ & Associates is a boutique consulting firm specializing in Strategy, PR/Media, Content and Communications.
The official edited news release announcing the award recipients:
Monica Smiley, publisher and CEO of Enterprising Women magazine, has announced the winners of the 2018 Enterprising Women of the Year Awards, an annual tribute to the world’s top women entrepreneurs, and a new award level introduced in 2016, Enterprising Women of the Year Champions. Both the Enterprising Women of the Year Award Winners and Enterprising Women of the Year Champions will be recognized at the 16th Annual Enterprising Women of the Year Awards Celebration & Conference, to be held from Sunday, March 4 to Tuesday, March 6 at The Four Seasons Hotel in Miami, Florida.
The Enterprising Women of the Year Awards is widely considered one of the most prestigious recognition programs for women business owners. To win, nominees must demonstrate that they have fast-growth businesses, mentor or actively support other women and girls involved in entrepreneurship, and stand out as leaders in their communities. Many of the honorees also serve as leaders of the key organizations that support the growth of women’s entrepreneurship.
Below are the 2018 Enterprising Women of the Year Champions:
· Shani Reardon, Modus Direct LLC, Sarasota, FL
· Jennifer Baxter, Tennessee Associated Electric, Knoxville, TN
· Kimberly Springsteen-Abbott, Commonwealth Capital Corporation, Clearwater, FL
· Sonya Hopson, HIRE Strategies, Raleigh, NC
· Kari Warberg Block, EarthKind, Inc., Bismark, ND
· Ginger Jones, Jones Therapy Services, Franklin, TN
· Sally McGhee, McGhee Productivity Solutions, Parker, CO
· Nancy Almodovar, Nan and Company Properties/ Christie’s International Real Estate
· Shari Verrone, Stackable Sensations, Parsippany, NJ
· Moira Vetter, Modo Modo Agency, Atlanta, GA
· Rosanne DeTorres, DeTorres&DeGeorge Family Law, Morristown, NJ
· Patricia Durocher, Global Cynergies LLC, Scottsdale, AZ
· Diana Rodriguez, Service Master by Zaba, Chicago, IL
· Caroline Shelly, HF Planners, LLC, Branchburg, NJ
· Marie McGrath, Demand Lighting USA, Inc., Austin, TX
· Pam Gavin, Gavin Law Offices, Richmond, VA
· Gale Glickoff, GD Top Notch Cleaning Service Inc., Redford, MI
· Elizabeth Giogi, Mighteor, Denver, CO
· Janine Williams,Impulsify, Denver, CO
· Nancie Ruder, Noetic Consultants, Bethesda, MD
· Paola Martinez McDonald, Olamar Interiors LLC, Bristow, VA
· Elaine Economou, MOVE Fitness & Wellness, Ann Arbor, MI
· Kara Sax, The Sax Agency, Los Angeles, CA
· Katrina Padron, Padron Marketing, Evergreen, CO
· Roberta Berkowitz, Prendo Forensics, LLC, Bolton Landing, NY
· Michelle Huff Elliot, Strategic Heights Media, New York, NY
· Camille D. Jamerson, CDJ & Associates, Southfield, MI
· Erika Moore, Bonlife Coffee Roasters, Cleveland, TN
· Vicky Zelen, Zelen Risk Solutions, Jacksonville, FL
· Kris Martinez, Martinez Creative Group, St. Charles, IL
· Jene’ Hong, Health Wealth, Inc., Overland Park, KS
· Jasmine Alcantra, JLA Group, Nantucket, MA
The 2018 Enterprising Women of the Year Awards Celebration & Conference will bring together dynamic women business owners from North America and around the world for two full days of top-notch workshops, networking opportunities, corporate sponsor exhibits, and awards presentations.
The event is open to award honorees, corporate supporters, members of the Enterprising Women Advisory Board, VIPs in the women’s business community, readers of Enterprising Women magazine, and members of the many partner organizations affiliated with Enterprising Women.
For more information or to register to attend the 2018 Enterprising Women of the Year Awards Celebration & Conference visit the Enterprising Women's website.