Alexandria, VA, January 18, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 6th DoD Unmanned Systems Summit, occurring on March 14-15, 2018, in Alexandria, VA. This summit offers attendees the unique opportunity to join senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia, and solution providers for networking and collaborative discussions around this year's theme, "Integrating Unmanned and Autonomous Capabilities in Support of the Future Force."
The objective of this year's summit is to emphasize the increased need for long-range and high-endurance UxS to further strengthen our military's posture. Session discussions will allow for open and honest conversation to solve the nation's most difficult technical and strategic challenges while bridging the UxS capabilities gaps among the services.
To this end, the Unmanned Systems Summit will offer 15 sessions with over 17 diverse senior leader speakers including:
* RADM Jim Kilby, USN, Director of Warfare Integration, OPNAV N9I
* Dale Ormond, Principal Director for Research, ASD (R&E), USD
* BGen (sel) James Adams, USMC, Director, Capabilities Development Directorate, Combat Development & Integration, HQMC
* COL (Ret) Bryan McVeigh, USA, Project Manager, Force Projection, PEO CS & CSS
* COL Paul Cravey, USA, Director, TRADOC Capability Manager, Renaissance and Attack (TCM-RA)
* Col Houston Cantwell, USAF, Commander 49th Wing, Holloman AFB ACC
* Reid McCallister, Director, Integrate, Unmanned Maritime Mobility Systems, NSWC-Carderock
* Jean-Charles Lede, Program Manager, DARPA
Compelling Topics to be Covered at the Summit Include:
-Development and progress towards affordable, survivable, long range, strike weapons with multi-platform launch capability in multi-domains
-Efforts to innovate and partner with industry to develop sensors for small UxS
-Challenges and next steps to ensure the US Military remains competitive with the latest UxS capabilities
-Understanding the functions and limitations of the Close-in Covert Autonomous Disposable Aircraft (CICADA)
-Developments concerning common platforms to facilitate the use of various platform payloads for current and future missions
-Efforts to partner with industry to achieve an operational weapon system for targets in highly contested
DSI welcomes any questions to have posed during the forum: questions should align with the topics of the sessions.
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 6th Annual DoD Unmanned Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://unmannedsystems.dsigroup.org/
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Morgan at email@example.com, 1-201-266-0058.
**Summit is Close to Press / No Recordings**