London, United Kingdom, January 24, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Following the Czech Defence Minister stating in September that the government plan to spend 117 billion korunas (U.S. $5 billion) to modernize the Czech Land Forces by 2026, including a 50-billion-koruna acquisition of at least 210 new infantry fighting vehicles*. This year, the conference will not only bring together experts to discuss developments in the domain of land material, but will directly support the multi-billion procurement programmes of the Czech Republic and of the regional nations present.
Key Topics Include: regional strategic updates from land force command and capability development; the Czech MoD and their development of next generation infantry fighting vehicle, 8X8 and MBT platforms; key combat vehicle capability areas and technologies enabling future lethality, survivability and C4I; mechanised operations and multinational training; and more.
With a brand-new agenda of 21 senior speakers and already 5 sponsors confirmed, this is proving to be the best edition to date.
The early bird rate ends on Wednesday 31st January, attendees are advised to save up to £400 by booking this month.
Featured Speakers Include:
1. Major General Jaromir Zuna, Director of the Support Division, Ministry of Defence, The Czech Republic
2. Brigadier General Strecha, Deputy Director, Capabilities Development Division, Ministry of Defence, The Czech Republic
3. Brigadier General Morten Eggen, Commander Land Systems Division, Norwegian Defence Logistics Organisation
4. Brigadier General Michael Nilsson, Chief Defence Logistics, Swedish Armed Forces
5. Brigadier General Dragos Iacob, Commander 15th Mechanised Brigade, Romanian Armed Forces
6. Brigadier General Erich Weissenböck, Head of Force Development Division, Ministry of Defence, Austria
7. Brigadier General Nilsson, Chief of Defence Logistics, Swedish Army
8. Colonel (ret’d) Dvoracek, Director, Land Forces Armaments Department, Armaments and Acquisition Division, Ministry of Defence, Czech Republic
9. Colonel Jiri David, Commander of the 7th Mechanised Brigade, The Czech Armed Forces
10. Colonel Dick van Broekhoven, Head of Material Division, The Royal Netherlands Army
11. Colonel Maciej Zajac, Deputy Chief of Land Forces Directorate, Armament Inspectorate, Poland
Visit the website to view their full presentation details at: http://www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/prcom
Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe Conference
21st and 22nd May 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
Gold Sponsor: Rheinmetall Landsysteme | Sponsors: General Dynamics European Land Systems, Lockheed Martin, Microflown Avisa and Soucy Group
To sponsor call Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 207 827 6130
For delegate inquiries call Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156
* Source: bit.ly/2ybVnwc
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk