London, United Kingdom, February 01, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The Military Space Situational Awareness Conference is back for its 13th year and will feature an unprecedented line-up of some of the most prominent industry, research and military thought-leaders that will enable you to Enhance Situational Awareness Capabilities to Ensure the Security of Vital Space Assets.
A brand-new brochure is now available to download today at: http://www.military-space.com/prcom
New additions to the brochure include: three new leading sponsors: Applied Defense Solutions, Baader Planetarium GmbH and L3 Technology.
Along with three new speakers from: OneWeb, Applied Defense Solutions and Surry Space Center.
1. Dr Tim Maclay, Director, Mission Systems Engineering from OneWeb will be presenting: “How OneWeb Works to Responsibly Reduce the Impact of Mega-LEO Constellations on Space Congestion. Covering:
· Critical considerations to mitigate space congestion obligations and ensure the safe and efficient operation of military and commercial satellites
· SSA capabilities to reduce risk of collisions and SAT damage
· Working with military, civil and industry partners to encourage sustainable mega-constellation practices
2. Thomas Kubancik, Vice President of Advanced Programs from Applied Defense Solutions will be presenting: “Exploitation of Advances in Commercial Space Situational Awareness for Military Applications.” Covering:
· Sensor calibration and sensor monitoring for establishing trust
· Persistent monitoring of objects in GEO
· Correlation of multiple phenomenologies for better situation awareness
· Advanced light curve analysis
3. Simon Fellowes, RemoveDebris Mission PM, Surry Space Center (SSC) – “RemoveDEBRIS: Leading the Way with an Innovative Active Debris Removal (ADR) Mission.” Covering:
· Surrey Space Center and Partners: an example of what can be achieved with industry and academia collaboration
· Launch onboard the SpaceX CRS-14
· ADR experiments and mission goals
· A precursor to future operational ADR missions?
The full agenda/brochure is now available to download for free from the event website at: http://www.military-space.com/prcom
For those looking to attend, register online by 31st January to save £200.
Military Space Situational Awareness Conference
25th – 26th April 2018
Gold Sponsor: ExoAnalytics | Sponsors: Applied Defense Solutions Inc., Baader Planetarium GMBH, L3 Technology
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring: Contact Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748
Booking information: Contact James Hitchen on firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk