Arlington, VA, February 07, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group, organizers of Global MilSatcom, are proud to present the third annual MilSatCom USA conference and exhibition; returning to Arlington, Virginia on June 27th and 28th 2018.
As the leading meeting in the US, MilSatCom USA 2018 will provide the perfect platform to identify and explore next-generation SatCom capabilities for future military programmes.
With the National Defence Authorization Act 2018; promising "Fundamental Reform of National Security Space," and the Wideband AoA expected to conclude in the first half of the year, this topical two-day conference will address the most pressing issues facing future MilSatCom programmes.
Featured presentations include:
· “The Importance of Space and MilSatCom to Multi-Domain Battle in the 21st Century”
Presented by: Brigadier General Tim Lawson, DCG-O (Deputy Commanding General for Operations), U.S. Army SMDC/ASTRAT
· Keynote address: “Opportunities in MilSatCom: Encouraging Industry and International Partnerships”
Presented by: Robert Tarleton, Director, Military Satellite Communications Directorate, U.S. Air Force
· “Enhancing Future DoD Infrastructure Capabilities in The Space Domain”
Presented by: Dr Brian Teeple, DoD CIO C4, U.S. Department of Defense
· “The Department of Defense’s Growing SatCom Requirements”
Presented by: Colonel Jack D. Fulmer, II, Chief, J6- DDC4 Transport Division, Joint Staff/J6
Plus, 19 more senior experts from the military, procurement and research.
Reasons to attend include:
· Hear about the implications of the National Defence Authorization Act 2018 and the Wideband AoA and how these will impact on future MilSatCom and space systems moving forward
· Learn about the MilSatCom programmes from national allies and how international collaboration can benefit future strategies
· Join the discussion on key topics of resilient MilSatCom architectures and the military utilisation of ComSatCom systems
· With the era of mega-constellations in LEO fast approaching, debate how best government and industry can utilise these capabilities to meet operational requirements
The full agenda is now available to download for free from the event website at: http://www.milsatcom-usa.com/prcom
For those looking to register, all active federal employees, to include Military Personnel, will be granted free admission to our event. However, in order to attend this event pre-registration is required, which is subject to final approval by the conference organizer.
Any commercial organisations who wish to attend the event should contact Alia Malick, Director by phone: +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or by email: email@example.com or submit a Sponsor Enquiry.
MilSatCom USA 2018
27th and 28th June 2018
Arlington, Virginia, USA
Booking Information: All active federal employees, to include Military Personnel, will be granted free admission to our event. However, in order to attend this event pre-registration is required, which is subject to final approval by the conference organizer.
Commercial Organizations: Any commercial organisations who wish to attend the event should contact Alia Malick, Director by phone: +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a Sponsor Enquiry.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk