London, United Kingdom, March 09, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group is thrilled to announce a new sponsor, chair and speaker for the 8th annual MilSatCom Asia Pacific Conference: SES Networks.
SES Networks is a market-leading provider of global data networks, delivering world-class, differentiated networks and services to customers and partners in Fixed Data, Mobility and Government markets anywhere they need it.
Taking place at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel in Singapore on the 14th and 15th May 2018, the MilSatCom Asia Pacific conference will explore the increasing investment in Space and SatCom assets throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Last year’s event boasted the most international audience to date; not only from Singapore but also: Australia, Canada, France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom and the US.
Featured speakers for 2018’s agenda include:
- Deanna Ryals, Chief of International MilSatCom, U.S. Air Force
- Colonel Kapil Jaiswal, Director, Directorate of System Applications, Directorate General of Signals, Indian Army
- Jose del Rosario, Research Director, Northern Sky Research
- Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Space Requirement, SATCOMS Requirements, Canadian Department of Defence
- Thomas van der Heyden, Consulting/Managing Expert for the National Satellite Communications Programme, Ministry of Defense, Republic of Indonesia
- Ngo Duy Tan, Deputy Director, Center for Small Satellite Control and Exploitation, Space Technology Institute, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
But, this is just a snapshot of what's in store for MilSatCom Asia Pacific 2018. Other expert speakers include senior representatives from the: New Zealand Defence Force, Philippines Navy, Hughes, SES Networks, Eur Asian Technology Holdings, Information and Communications Technology Office (ICT Office), Indonesia Maritime Studies, National Institute for Defence Studies, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Singapore Space & Technology Association, Philippine National Space Programme, Beijing Institute of Technology and many more.
The full agenda and event brochure is available to download for free at: http://www.milsatcomasia.com/prcom
For those looking to attend; register online by 29th March to save S$100.
MilSatCom Asia Pacific Conference
14th - 15th May 2018
Proudly sponsored by: Hughes and SES Networks
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring, contact Alia Malick on: +44 (0) 207 827 6168
Booking information, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk