Los Angeles, CA, March 23, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Many people who start their own successful companies are intelligent, have field experience and an entrepreneur spirit to get things done. However, when it comes to accounting, and in particular payroll software, they often stumble. A payroll job can be tedious and time-consuming.
Finally, a company has created an easily affordable, super-simple, custom streamlined payroll and tax software specifically designed for the small business owner.
ezPaycheck from halfpricesoft.com is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. The software is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
"We intentionally engineered this software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts," explains Dr. Mark Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "You don't even need to have much knowledge of computers. We believe small business software should be simple - stupid simple - so that owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software."
2008 features based on recent customer feedback include fresh new report formats, label changes, and the elimination of minor report display and printout "bugs". The software can be used to report employee wages and salaries to federal, state, and local agencies, with a duplicate copy for the employee. Users also now have the option of manually adding local tax information for jurisdictions such as California, where this is particularly important.
- A sample company database so no configuration is needed. Just install the software and you are automatically ready to print the first sample check.
- Prints your own payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes. Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously. Thanks to this multi-tasking feature, ezPaycheck software is even used by professional accountants to help process multiple client workloads at the same time.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
The software can be used to report employee wages and salaries to federal, state, and local agencies, with a duplicate copy for the employee. And the double-window check envelopes eliminate the need to hand-write or re-print addresses, saving time and money.
Even those who are not good at math can add "two plus two" and figure out that by offering software that is both inexpensive and "stupid simple" to use, the ezPaycheck company has created a revolutionary new product. And it is available just in time for payroll tax season, which may be the best gift small business owners can wish for at the end of a long and challenging and hopefully successful and profitable sales year.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. ezPaycheck payroll software includes flexible services to help small businesses run payroll and payroll taxes efficiently.
For More Information Please Contact:
P.O. Box 17067 Louisville, KY 40217 USA
Fax: (866) 909-6448
or visit the ezPaycheck Web Site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com