Manhattan Beach, CA, April 05, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The Community Health & Wellness Fair will be open to the public from 11am - 3:30pm on Saturday May 5, 2018. Admission is free.
Location is the Manhattan Beach Library, 1320 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Parking under the library and meter parking in lots & on the street.
All are invited to meet & greet and discover locally available alternative and complementary solutions for living a healthy lifestyle. Serving the local community, the MB Chapter of the HCC is excited about introducing themselves to all and spreading the word about their services. The MB Chapter of the HCC is also launching their new Corporate Wellness Resource Directory at the fair and welcome businesses to visit and learn more. The event is free and open to all ages.
The Holistic Chamber of Commerce, HCC, is an international organization facilitating as the bridge for conscientiously aware consumers with holistic and eco-friendly options. With the vision of healthy people on a healthy plant, the Chamber of Commerce is weaving together a movement promoting holistic, natural and sustainable products, solutions and services. The organization is proud to have such an active chapter in the area. “Our members really care about this community and are dedicated to offering all sorts of means to help others towards a healthier life,” says Chapter President, Margie Hanson.
Here are some of the highlights included in the day:
- Free Mini Energetic Clearings by Lizze Burke, Light of Lizze and John Godfrey, Energetic Massage
- Free Mini Harmonium Healings by Regine Vavasseur, Angels Light Healer
- Free Thyroid Assessment by Eva Vennari, The Elevate Institute
- Free Angel Readings by Regine Vavasseur, Angels Light Healer
- Free Mini Restorative Yoga Treatments by Barb Phillips, Peaceful Bliss Yoga
- Individual Raffles for 30 minute coaching & consultation sessions, organic products for home care & beauty care, plus many more!
- Product displays, demos and info on essential oils, Yoga, Reiki, Nikken magnetic products, USANA cellular nutrition, Hemp Oil, Vegan lifestyle,
- Ergonomics, Women’s Reproductive Health, Colon Hydrotherapy, and much more.
For additional information about this event, please contact Margie Hanson at 310-306-1453 or email@example.com
For additional information regarding the Holistic Chamber of Commerce visit www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com.