Hyderabad, India, April 06, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Pharmascroll, a Pharmaceutical market research and business consulting firm, has announced expanding its Market Research offerings to multiple indications across various disease areas. Pharmascroll launched its operations in June 2017, and since then has been offering quality Market Research services in the Neuroscience indications. The company on the back of its successful engagement with Market Research clients and enhanced capabilities has now decided to expand its operations across other indications pertaining to multiple disease areas.
“Pharmascroll understands growing potential in healthcare market research space and gaps in demand and supply of services offered by the incumbent firms. Pharmascroll aims to offer highest quality Market Research and Consulting services to the Pharmaceutical firms engaged in exploration and marketing of therapeutic options in chronic indications. Pharmascroll intends to offer the Research and Consulting services at affordable prices so that the large cap firms as well as the firms which do not have access to market research services currently are also benefited by our offerings thereby providing them with better opportunities to effectively launch their brands and serve the patients in the longer run,” says Bhawna Gupta, Director, Pharmascroll.
Pharmascroll runs its operations from India and therefore has a cost advantage. This will enable pharmaceutical firms to take informed business decisions while deriving maximum value on their investments on market research.
Pharmascroll further announced that the company would be operating in the Disease areas as mentioned.
· Neurology and Psychiatry Indications
· Cardiovascular Indications
· Respiratory Indications
· Oncology Indications
· Gastro-Intestinal Indications
· Immunology Indications
· Dermatology disorders
· Metabolic disorders
· Musculoskeletal Indications
· Blood related disorders
· HIV related indications
· Hormone related indications
· Reproduction related disorders
· Surgical procedures
· Renal disorders
Pharmascroll service offerings are comprehensive and the company has the capability to work across multiple research areas. Some of the major areas in which Pharmascroll researches are as listed:
· Disease Area Research: Pharmascroll can offer customized market research on disease areas including the etiology, epidemiology, market overview, market sizing, forecast and the pipeline products related to the disease area in the study by the client.
· Customer Insights: Pharmascroll can help the clients gain important customer insights which the client might be looking at for the development of business. The customer insights would consist of customer segmentation and targeting, customer buying behaviour, product positioning, etc.
· Competitive Intelligence: Pharmascroll can help its clients gain crucial competitive intelligence through the detailed competitor study and providing alerts on competition on a timely basis.
· Forecasting: Pharmascroll has its own dedicated forecasters who are having a right mix of pharma sector knowledge and modeling abilities. Pharmascroll can develop a detailed market forecast for the client’s brand and the competitor market by making detailed assumptions based on meticulous research.
· Marketing and Product Strategy: Pharmascroll can help the client make a detailed marketing strategy for a product based on the life cycle stage of the product in the market.
· Marketing and Digital Communications: Pharmascroll can also make detailed communication strategy for the firms including the digital marketing strategy based on the discussion with the client and understanding the key target audiences.
· Social Media Analytics: Pharmascroll can help clients in analyzing information from various social media platforms to generate insights and real-world evidences around patients and healthcare professionals.
Pharmascroll can be reached out at email@example.com or at +919776868067 for any queries or discussions.