Singapore, Singapore, April 21, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Opus Kinetic Pte. Ltd., a training course provider in Singapore, is conducting a course on the Safety Case regime from 9-12 July 2018 in Singapore. This course was organised in response to the legislation by Ministry of Manpower (MOM) where all Major Hazards Installation (MHI) companies are required to submit a Safety Case from 1 September 2017 onwards.
The definition of a workplace as an MHI depends on the nature of work activities and the inventory levels of the dangerous substances meeting or exceeding threshold quantities. MHIs comprises of petroleum refining facilities, petrochemical manufacturing facilities, chemical processing plants and installation where large quantities of toxic and flammable substances are stored or used.
A Safety Case is commonly presented using a structured set of documentation that focuses on how major accidents are prevented and how risks from major accident hazards can be reduced to as low as reasonably practicable.
Key learning points of the course as below:
- Gain awareness of the Safety Case regime planned for Singapore
- Understand what needs to be included in a Safety Case
- Have insight on a practical approach for identifying and assessing Major Accident Hazards
- Understand the significant time and resource requirement to write a Safety Case
- Be an intelligent buyer of specialist support for aspects of the Safety Case
- Improve awareness of best practice based on the stringent requirements of UK HSE
About Opus Kinetic Pte. Ltd.
Opus Kinetic Pte. Ltd. is the leading consultancy and training course provider in Singapore. Our professional training courses and in-house training programs are well researched and updated with the latest industry trends. Our course trainers are experts in their respective fields and are meticulously selected for their vast experience and proven track of record success. For more information, visit us at www.opuskinetic.com/training.
We aim to promote industry growth through imparting skills and knowledge for organisation excellence. To learn more, visit us at www.opuskinetic.com or follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/opus-kinetic-pte-ltd/