London, United Kingdom, April 25, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Tyson Ballard joins Cognia Law's Legal Operations Management Consulting Practice. A Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Prince II certified Project Manager, Tyson has over 12 years of experience across legal operations, leading continuous improvement and transformation programs. Having worked for in-house legal and private practice firms including Clifford Chance, Tyson understands first-hand the requirements, challenges and delivery expectations that clients face. Tyson joins Dominique Hainebach (Head of Consulting), an ex-Accenture partner, in the leadership team to support the growing demand for Cognia’s consulting services.
Cognia Law Consulting - Cognia is steadily building a reputation as a legal operations management consultancy, working with clients to modernise their legal operations and effectively leverage technology. Cognia provides clients with benchmarking and legal spend analysis, innovation and strategic input, and design of new legal operations with efficient and effective processes and technology that optimise cost. Cognia can help whether a client wants to:
· redesign how they operate to allowing them to successfully integrate all the component parts of the in-house legal operation or law firm of the future;
· have greater visibility of legal spend;
· benchmark operations;
· gain better control of workflow;
· increase the efficiency of a team;
· gain better insight into contracts by analyzing them to inform business decisions;
· remove the hype from legal tech;
· increase the value of technology investments and use of AI; or
· simply use less paper
Cognia’s Founder and CEO, Janet Taylor-Hall – herself a renowned legal efficiency strategist – comments: “Cognia was founded in 2013 with a vision to create the best next generation legal services company. Expanding our consulting practice is the next step in that process. Our executive leadership team has extensive experience driving change in the industry. Cognia tailors solutions to meet individual client business needs. We know what good, and bad, looks like. Our aim is to build great.”
Cognia Law provides its clients globally with individually tailored legal, compliance, risk management and resourcing solutions.
Cognia’s clients benefit from their:
· investment in finding and growing talent;
· ability to be agile and scalable;
· near and offshore delivery capacity; and
· proven collaborations with their best-of-breed technology partners and other legal service partners.
The Cognia team believes in challenging the existing status quo and current “best practices” in favour of an even higher value-adding client experience. Integrity, consistency and performance frame their philosophy.
For more information about Cognia Law’s innovative range of services, visit www.cognialaw.com or follow them on LinkedIn, Twitter.