London, United Kingdom, April 28, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SMi is delighted to announce its 3rd Annual Air Missile Defence Technology conference taking place in Prague on the 23rd and 24th October 2018.
With today’s militaries facing multiple, simultaneous and varied threats, operators have crucial requirements for flexible and adaptable systems that can counter the ever-changing battlespace environment.
In conjunction with this, constrained budgets mean the importance of allied cooperation is more prevalent than ever and interoperability between systems and national partners is crucial for any future planning. This is evident with the spread of the Aegis Ashore missile network, NATO Integrated Missile Defence (NIAMD) system and, on a bi-lateral level, Project Apollo.
The need for all-encompassing Air Defence programmes has therefore become a common goal for allied forces around the world. With this in mind, and bringing together senior representatives from military, industry and academia, SMi’s Air Missile Defence Technology 2018 conference will centre on developing and improving the technology behind AMD programmes to ensure they are well prepared for future mission requirements.
Event Highlights include:
1. Host nation presentations: Hear from the Czech Armed Forces on their Air and Missile Defence capability development at a time of widespread modernisation
2. Develop an international perspective on Air Missile Defence Technology (AMDT) with additional presentations from nations such as the UK, Lithuania, Hungary, NATO and USA
3. Listen to technical briefings from industry experts including Lockheed Martin and Diehl Defence – as well as a dedicated exhibition space to showcase the latest technologies.
4. Benefit from a comprehensive approach: AMDT 18 will cover the full spectrum of air defence: from detection and surveillance to counter-UAS capabilities
5. Explore ways in which interoperability between nations and technological systems can be developed to maximise the proficiency of Air Missile Defence strategies and capabilities
For those interested in attending the conference there is a £400 early bird discount which is due to expire on 31st May 2018, register at www.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
Air Missile Defence Technology
23rd-24th October 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
For sponsorship and exhibition queries, please contact Justin Predescu at email@example.com. For delegate queries, please contact James Hitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org. For media queries, please contact Natasha Boumediene at email@example.com.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.