Naples, FL, May 10, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- marcus evans will host the 2nd Edition Internal Branding & Employee Experience Conference on August 8-9, 2018 in Chicago.
This conference will bring together leading professionals from Fortune 500 companies to focus on stories, challenges, and internal debates for building the best internal branding and employee experience framework that results in a high performing workforce. This content focused and interactive program will enable participants the opportunity to learn from peers in the industry confronting the same challenges and work to create the ultimate employee experience.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
· Provide a seamless employee experience through aligning internal and external branding
· Engender a heightened employee-brand connection to fuel brand loyalty and embodiment
· Engage and unite a diverse and disperse workforce to strengthen corporate culture and belonging
· Activate internal branding through reinforcing and threading organizational values into the business
· Evolve employee experience strategy to accommodate unfulfilled needs of existing and prospective employees
Key Speakers Include:
· Patty Rowell, Head of Global Employer Brand, Amazon Web Services
· Macy Andrews, Senior Director, Culture, People, & Global Talent Branding, Cisco Systems
· Cecilia Pardo, Assistant Vice President, Employee Experience, USAA
· Margie Elsesser, Vice President, Talent Brand, Strategy, & Social Media, Quicken Loans
· Erin Lickliter, Head of Associate Communications & Engagement, Kroger
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2r2B8Lx or contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.