London, United Kingdom, May 10, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SMi's Injectable Drug Delivery:
- 29 Exhilarating Presentations
- 8 Hours Networking
- 18 Hours of Interactive Content.
With the event now 1 week away, there is still time to register at SMi's launch conference, Injectable Drug Delivery taking place between May 15th - 17th in Kensington, London, UK.
The highly anticipated 3-day conference will gather the growing injectable drugs community, filled with industry thought leaders and drug development experts involved in: device design, manufacturing, liquid and parentals, R&D and pharmaceutical process development.
Highlights in 1 week:
- Evaluate solutions for high-volume and highly-viscous drug formulations and explore their increasing market opportunities.
- Revolutionise the patient experience through connected technologies, wearable injectors and maintenance of patient-centric design processes.
- Gain insight into the design strategies of industry-leaders.
- Discover the practical industrial solutions to tackling the critical fill and finish process.
- Learn how vial-based novel delivery technologies can overcome complex dosing regimens.
- Explore how nanosystems can help address present and future challenges in injectable peptide delivery.
-- Where Innovation starts, Pioneers meet, and Collaborations begin --
Take advantage of meeting peers under one roof with over 8 hours of networking.
Visit the download centre online to take a look at the full attendee list, and access exclusive content from our key speakers, including a live sponsor interview. Download here: www.injectabledrugdelivery.com/prc
Snap shot of those confirmed include:
Device Analytical Scientist | Device Design Engineer | Device Manager | Formulation Scientist | Global Head of Pharmaceutical Engineering | Head & Scientific Director | Head of Parenteral Unit | Head of Quality Medical Devices Shared Function | Injectable Devices Specialist | Device Engineering | Late Stage Pharmaceutical and Processing Development | Partnership Developer | Product Technology Leader | R&D Technical Specialist | Senior Device Engineer | Senior Scientist | Senior Vice President, Peptides | Staff Device Engineer | Vice President of Design and Human Factors
Download the full list of 2018 attendees online.
This Week's Registered Attendees:
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals | University College London | Crux Product Design
For more information about the conference and the 2 interactive workshops, visit: www.injectabledrugdelivery.com/prc
SMi presents the Launch of:
Injectable Drug Delivery
Date: 16th – 17th May 2018
Workshops: 15th May 21018
Location: Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
Sponsors: Worrell | Enable Injections | Crux Product Design
For all media inquiries, contact Pav Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.