Naples, FL, May 22, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- 4th Brand Protection Excellence Forum (BPEF) - the 7th & 8th June, 2018 at NH Ost Conference Center in Munich Germany.
The highlight of the event will be the Chair & Speakers and enrolled delegates, below a few names are mentioned:
1. Evren Ozkaya (CEO) Supply Chain Wizard LLC
2. Dave Lukasik (Brand Protection Manager) Urban Armor Gear
3. Piotr Merks (President of Board) Pikotrex
4. Lisa to Hung Tang (Commercial Legal Manager) Oriflame Cosmetics
5. Ravi Mohindra (Legal Director) Veon
6. Sophie Molle (Manager Healthcare Industry Engagement) GS1
7. Dieter Tzschoppe (Director) European Patent Office
8. Nikolaos Papageorgiadis (Senior Lecturer in International Business) University of Liverpool
The event is already 80% sold out. 4th Brand Protection Excellence Forum (BPEF) will deliver the bench mark of Industrial Innovations. The event provides an exclusive platform for networking by covering all the important aspects of Brand Protection. The main spectrum topics being focused on during the rigorous 2 days’ conference are:
Digital Brand Protection
Track & Trace Pharma
3d Bar Codes & Quad Codes
Cold Chain Security
Securing the Brand Identity
Labelling & Authentication
With lists of best possible processes for cost-effectiveness, cost-reduction strategies & cutting-edge concepts, the event will be led by more than 200 industry experts across the globe. The Programme format will be based on keynote presentations, exhibitions, pre-qualified one to one meetings and networking sessions.
Overall, the event is anticipating 500+ pre-qualified face to face business meetings.
If you would like to explore more about the event or you want to book for the next sequel of the event, visit them at https://www.brainlinx.com/BPEF2018/ or escalate the query at email@example.com or reach them at +44 (0) 208 077 8952