Alexandria, VA, May 18, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- On June 26 & 27, 2018 leaders from the DoD, Academia, and Industry will convene in Alexandria, Virginia, for two days of “off-the-record” briefings and informal discussions at Defense Strategies Institute’s “town hall” Military Virtual Training and Simulation Summit.
This Summit will focus on the efforts to leverage M&S technologies across the Military due to its pragmatic and cost-effective nature.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development for the Summit’s content and focus areas, and only assemble the most respected minds in the government, military, academic, and scientific communities. Their non-partisan approach allows them to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Attendees Will Hear Perspectives from Senior Level Speakers, Including:
*Maj Gen Scott Smith, USAF, Director of Training and Readiness, A3, USAF
*Amy Markowich, SES, Department of Navy (DoN) Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Executive, Director, Integrated Battlespace Simulation & Test Division, NAVAIR
*Frank C. DiGiovanni, Deputy Director, Expeditionary Warfare Division, OPNAV N95
*COL Harold Buhl, USA, Deputy Director, ARL Human Research and Engineering Directorate, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
*COL Joseph Nolan, USA, Deputy Director, US Army Modeling and Simulation Office
*COL Rich Haggerty, USA, PM, Instrumentation, Targets & Threat Simulators, PEO STRI
Additional Speakers Include:
*Dr. Sae Schatz, Director, Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Force Education Training, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness
*Dr. Leah Rowe, Research Psychologist and S&T Advisor, 711th Human Performance Wing, AFRL
*Dr. Paul Lehner, Chief, Test & Evaluation, Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Agency
*LTC Jason M. Jones, USA, Deputy Director, NATO Modeling and Simulation Center of Excellence
Sessions Will Revolve Around the Following Key Topics:
- Leveraging Synthetic Training Solutions to Provide an Operationally Ready USAF
- Developing Synthetic and Simulated Battlespace Environments for Improved Force Readiness and Preparedness
- Supporting Naval Personnel Growth through Innovative Training and Education Resources
- Leveraging M&S Tools and Solutions to Support Efficient Army Mission Success
- A Human Centered Approach Towards Modeling & Simulation
Benefits of this Summit:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Modeling and Simulation communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share insight and knowledge during the interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address the speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speakers and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve a seat. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary.
For more information or questions please contact Christopher Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-201-672-8745
**Summit is Closed To Press / No Recordings**