London, United Kingdom, May 27, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SMi are proud to announce SkyTech as the newest sponsors of the 7th annual Military Flight Training conference, taking place on the 10th and 11th October 2018, in London, UK.
SkyTech, powered by Hi Fly, offer solutions to address shortfalls in military aviation. They fund and provide operations and maintenance support to a wide range of services by offering a variety of solutions for short, medium or long-term contracts.
In recent news, SkyTech and Embraer signed a letter of intent at the Singapore Airshow in February for the potential provision of six KC-390 transports, claiming they’ve been earmarked for various defence projects. In addition, the two companies have arranged a potential strategic collaboration to explore training and services opportunities, with Embraer looking to SkyTech as a strategic partner to add value to customer interest that it already has for the aircraft.
Following on from this, SkyTech recently signed up to sponsor Military Flight Training, where their Senior Vice President Mr Mal Sandford, will be presenting "A New Paradigm in Training," where he will discuss:
· Advancing the availability of training needs in 2019 and beyond
· Buy what you need, as you need it
· New perfectly suited platforms that meet Phase 3 & 4 and LIFT requirements
· Retaining country specific needs
Additional featured expert speakers at the two-day event include:
· Colonel Julien Moreau, Commanding Officer, Flying Education and Training Command, French Air Force
· Colonel Peter Trierweiler, Commander, Pilot Training Institute, Aviation and Air Defence School, Austrian Air Force
· Colonel Tamas Bali, Deputy Commander, 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base, Hungarian Air Force
· Colonel Byron Newell, Commandant, Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center, 139th Airlift Wing, US Air National Guard
· Lieutenant Colonel Włodzimierz Ceglarski, Polish Air Force Academy, Polish Air Force
· Lieutenant Colonel Erik Rozema-Seaton, Commanding Officer, 426 Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force
· Wing Commander (Ret’d) Mr. Andrew Gray, Former Helicopter Programme Manager, European Defence Agency
· Major Michael Rosenquist, Deputy Commander, Flying Training School, Swedish Air Force
· Major Kloosterman, Commander, Elementary Flight Training Squadron, Royal Netherlands Air Force
· Lieutenant Commander Sean Cox, Instructor, Testing and Developing Merlin Mk4 Simulators, Royal Navy
· Mr Stephen Webley, Lecturer Conflict Studies, Simulation Studies & Applied Psychoanalysis, School of Computing and Digital Technology, Staffordshire University
· And many more...
Hear more about SkyTech and Embraer's collaboration, and join SkyTech and many other military, government and commercial organisations to discuss key updates to Military Flight Training capabilities for the fixed and rotary wing aircraft of the 21st century.
Special discounted rates are available for government and acting military personnel.
Early Bird Discount: Book before 31st May to save £400
To register your place, download the free brochure, and view this year’s expert speaker line-up, please visit:
Interested in sponsoring, exhibiting or speaking at this event?
Contact Sadia Malick, Director, on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, contact Maria Mandic on +44 (0) 20 7827 6124 or email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Flight Training
10th – 11th October 2018
Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6124
Follow us @SMiGroupDefence
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk