Naples, FL, June 02, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Organizer: Madridge Publishers
Dates: December 3-5, 2018 in Valencia, Spain
Event Website: http://europeanmicrobiology.madridge.com/
The European Microbiology Research Conference (EMC-2018) is going to be held during December 3-5, 2018 in Valencia, Spain.
EMC-2018 features highly enlightening and interactive sessions to encourage the exchange of ideas across a wide range of disciplines in the field of microbiology. EMC-2018 mainly showcases comprehensive approaches in microbiology study and research. The field of microbiology is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences.
They invite the contributions related to microbiology research. You can submit your work in these broad themes.
Conference mainly focuses on:
• Microbial Genetics & Biofilms
• Water and Food Microbiology
• Bacterial, Fungal, Parasitic Diseases & Antimicrobial Agents
• Environmental Microbiology
• Virology & Aquatic Bacteriology
• Multi-Pathogen Infections & Infectious Diseases
• Industrial and Pharmaceutical Microbiology
• Veterinary Microbiology
• Microbial Immunology
• Microbial Theory of Cancer
• Advancement in Vaccines & Bacteriology
• Clinical & Diagnostic Microbiology
• Advances in Medical Microbiology
• Applied Microbiology
• Nanotechnology in Medical Microbiology
• Biosafety and Microbiology
• Intellectual Property Rights
All the abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
EMC-2018 is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world’s leading specialists involved in microbiology research. They welcome Sponsorship and Exhibitions from the Companies and Organizations who wish to showcase their products at this exciting event.
Register for the conference and book your slots at: http://europeanmicrobiology.madridge.com/register.php