Washington, DC, June 08, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- On September 12th & 13th, senior leaders within the DoD, US Military and relevant industry will convene in Arlington, VA to discuss the current state and future of tactical communications for the military. The 2018 Tactical Communications Summit will focus on advancing network capabilities by delivering enhanced C4ISR and information dominance to the current and future Warfighter. The Summit will look to strengthen reliable access to data, voice, and video anytime and anywhere to support situational awareness and operational flexibility at the tactical edge.
2018 Speakers Will Include:
• Event Moderator: LTG Robert S. Ferrell, USA (Ret), Former CIO, U.S. Army, Vice President, Federal Strategy, World Wide Technology
• Kevin M. Mulvihill, SES, Director, C4, Information Infrastructure, DoD CIO Office
• Thomas F. Greenfield, SES, Deputy Director, Communication and Networks Directorate, DASD C3CB, OSD (AT&L)
• MG (Ret.) N. Lee S. Price, USA, Price Solutions, LLC (SDVOSB), Former Program Executive Officer, PEO C3T
• COL Greg Coile, USA, Project Manager, Tactical Networks, PEO C3
This year’s summit has a carefully curated agenda of well-regarded speakers and presenters who will covering pressing topics such as:
• Facilitating secure and resilient communications for commanders in expeditionary environments
• Enabling Warfighter readiness through the increase of intuitive communication devices at the tactical edge
• Integrating sustainable tactical communications systems to ensure operational dominance
• Developing emerging technologies to secure robust tactical networks and improve expeditionary operations
• Advancing C2 architecture to maintain and secure tactical communications between the
• Warfighter and mission command
• Developing a simplified network to assist the Warfighter from anywhere in the battlespace
DSI events are aimed to afford attendees an unmatched opportunity to network with key leaders and top minds in the DoD, military and relevant industry.
Seating is limited in order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speakers and attendees. Early Registration ends July 13th. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend free of charge. Those interested in participating in the Military Tactical Communications Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at tacticalcommunications.dsigroup.org
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Nicholas Liberato-Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-210-8804.
**Summit is closed to press / No recordings**