Qualicum Beach, Canada, June 08, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- StaffMap.net creates a complete hosted map of your internal full-time, remote, and temporary employees. Find where your employees are sitting during the day or on a Google map if they work from a remote location. Your staff can book shared desks easily and now you can find them quickly.
“Building on the success of StaffMap 2, we’re offering a hosted version of our application. This cloud version takes away the worry of installation, the application of service packs and upgrading to new versions will be looked after allowing our customers to focus on creation and maintenance of their floorplans which can be viewed from anywhere using a standard web browser,” says James Dean, President of Browse Lab Software Inc.
“The hosted version of StaffMap has most of the same features as our download version including the ability to import employees from CSV files, provide varying levels of access for security, Google maps integration and tracking assets. StaffMap was designed to work in all browsers on all devices,” says Byron Ribble, Director of Support Services.
Hosted Version Feature List:
· Google maps integration to manage remote employees
· Customize employee detail forms to present information
· Give varying levels of access with Security Groups
· Powerful report designer
· No installation, server, or maintenance required
· Quickly search for and locate employees
· Plan employee desk moves
· Responsive design, access from anywhere on any device
· Quickly import employees from CSV files
· Quickly book and manage desks (hot-desking)
· Manage and track company assets like printers and A/V equipment