Naples, FL, June 09, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- International Conference on Stem Cells and Cell Biology is going to be held during December 6-7, 2018 at Valencia, Spain.
Stem Cells-2018 aims to discover advances, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to Stem Cell Biology and Medicine, Stem Cell Therapy and Stem Cells for Neurological Diseases as well as a breadth of other topics.
Stem Cells-2018 invites the contributions related to Stem Cells. Submit your work in these broad themes (or) any other topics related to Stem Cells. Abstracts of all the Stem Cells related interest areas are accepted, but are not limited to the following conference themes.
Stem Cells -2018 Conference Themes:
· Stem Cell Biology and Medicine
· Embryonic Development
· Adult/Somatic Stem Cells (Tissue-specific stem cells)
· Hematopoietic Stem Cells and Neural Stem Cells
· Regenerative Medicine and Drug Development
· Stem Cell Theraphy
· Cord Blood Stem Cells and Amniotic Fluid Stem Cells
· Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer (SCNT)
· Advances in Tissue Regeneration and Regenerative Medicine
· Treatment of Diseases by Stem Cell Therapeutics
· Nano-Biotechnology in Regenerative Medicine
· Bio-Informatics in Stem Cell Research
· Cancer Stem Cells
· Viral Mediated Targeted Gene Therapy
· Stem Cells for Neurological Diseases
· 3D Bioprinting & Biofabrication
For Abstract submission please see: https://stem-cell.madridge.com/abstract.php
Stem Cells -2018 Organizing Committee:
· Priya R Baraniak, Duke University, USA
· Chaudhry, Oakland University, USA
· Karl Tryggvason, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore
· Maitham Husain, Kuwait University, Kuwait
· Ayman El-Shibiny, University of Science and Technology, Egypt
· Segundo Mesa Castillo,Institute of Neurology of Havana, Cuba
· Cemal UEN, Ege University, Turkey
· Bill Tawil, University of California, USA
Stem Cells-2018 welcomes all the young researchers and students to present your study in the Poster Competition. Madridge conferences provide you an opportunity of presenting your research-in-progress to international audience and experts in a visual format. As a poster presenter, you will have a unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your project.
This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars). Posters will be evaluated by the conference committee and the Honourable Judge. Best posters awards will be given to the winners as selected by the Judge.
Stem Cells-2018 organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world’s leading specialists involved in Stem Cells Research. Stem Cells-2018 welcome Sponsorship and Exhibitions from the Companies and Organizations who wish to showcase their products at this exciting event.
Register for the conference and book your slots at: