Clearwater, FL, June 18, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- 49th Street Bail Bonds announces their tips for securing valuables while at the beach. Lori Ponder, owner of 49th Street Bail Bonds states, “When you go to the beach, you expect to relax and enjoy the day, however, thieves like to target beach goers. For example, people at the beach usually bring a wallet with identification and money, a cell phone, and car keys. Oftentimes, a person will bring an e-reader, Ipad, or camera too. Many times, people will leave their wallet in their vehicle along with their credit cards, cash, jewelry and more so these items do not get lost in the sand.”
49th Street Bail Bonds recently launched their online guide with tips located at: http://49thstreetbailbonds.com/beach-thefts/. A sample of the tips included in the guide are as follows:
• Leave valuables at home. If it isn’t needed then don’t bring it. Pare down a wallet to the bare essentials. Bring a book or magazine instead of an e-reader.
• If you must take valuables with you, then take them into the water. Buy a waterproof pouch that can hold items such as a wallet, cell phone, and keys so that valuables are always close by.
• Store valuables in a cooler. Wrap them in a plastic bag and wrap a towel around them.
• Hide valuables in the sand, a beach toy, a cut-up sunscreen bottle, or even a “dirty diaper.” Make sure all items are secure in a sealed plastic bag before doing this.
• Have one member of the party stay with the belongings while the rest of the group swims.
49th Street Bail Bonds offers these tips to help keep valuables secure while at the beach.
This Clearwater, Florida bail bond office has provided bail for clients facing numerous charges including theft, burglary, assault, battery, DUI, drug trafficking, domestic violence, fraud, grand larceny and more. To start, the bail bond process, defendants and their family members are encouraged to call 727-592-0000. A bail bondsman is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Ponder adds, “Being in jail can be a stressful experience. Oftentimes, it is a client’s first time behind bars. My bail bond agency can help. My entire staff is experienced and knowledgeable about the bail bond process. They can assist clients with paperwork, explain the bail bond process, and answer questions about the criminal justice system. We possess a wealth of information on bail bond procedures. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and treat all of our clients with the utmost respect and kindness.”
49th Street Bail Bonds serves all of Pinellas County including Madeira Beach, Largo, Bay Pines, Seminole, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Tampa, Indian Rocks Beach, and Clearwater. 49th Street Bail Bonds is licensed to post bonds throughout Florida and across the United States with affiliated agencies.
Their bail bond office is located at 12111 49th Street, Suite #2, in Clearwater, Florida, which is in close proximity to the Pinellas County Jail, also known as the 49th Street Jail. To learn more about 49th Street Bail Bonds, visit online at http://49thstreetbailbonds.com/ or call 727-592-0000 to start the bail bond process.