Prague, Czech Republic, July 04, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- IAI Elta Systems, Thales Raytheon Systems and Tetraedr announced as latest sponsors to Air Missile Defence Technology conference, taking place on the 23rd and 24th October 2018, in Prague www.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
The first latest sponsor, Elta Systems, a subsidiary of Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) manufactures the Multi Mission Radars for the Israeli Iron Dome Air Defence Systems. The radars are capable of detecting drones and planes in addition to missiles. Dr Israel Oznovich, Manager business development air surveillance & c-ram, ELTA Systems will present: "Similarities and Differences in Air Surveillance and GBAD radars." The presentation will cover:
· History of Air Surveillance (AS) radars and Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD) radars
· An overview of state-of-the-art requirements for technical and operational capabilities and corresponding technologies of such modern radars
· Results from the analysis of requirements for technical and operational capabilities of modern radars
· Case study example of Israeli Air Force, and the effect on users of these systems
The second latest sponsor ThalesRaytheon Systems designed and delivered the Air Command and Control Systems (ACCS) to provide NATO with the flexibility it needs to face increasing security challenges and changing threats. The system represents NATO's first-ever integrated ACCS, successfully laying the groundwork for a long-term and trusted partnership. ACCS changes the face of air operations in Europe, providing NATO with a comprehensive approach that spans planning, tasking, monitoring and mission execution.
The ACCS provides a multi-layer defense system protecting NATO against a range of high and low altitude threats such as s UAVs, cruise missiles, as well as ballistic missiles. As NATO continues to face constantly evolving threats, ThalesRaytheonSystems is well positioned to help NATO transition to territorial ballistic missile defense (Territorial BMD). This will provide NATO members with a more comprehensive form of protection that goes beyond theaters of operations. ThalesRaytheon will also be presenting at the two-day conference. Presentation will be released soon.
The third latest sponsor Tetraedr supplies very short range to medium range air missile defence systems:
· T38 STILET ADMS is designed to defend Army units, industrial and military installations from all types of aerial attack assets flying at low and medium altitudes and possessing the RCS of 0.03 m2 and above.
· The Byelorussian S-125-2ТM PECHORA-2TM ADMS is designed to fight modern and prospective aerial attack assets in complex jamming environment.
· The STRELA-10T ADMS is designed for covering units and small-size objectives of the Army against low-flying aircraft, helicopters, cruise missiles and other unmanned air vehicles in all kinds of the battle, on the march and at positions under the conditions of electronic jamming day and night.
· The 9K33-1T OSA-1T self-contained mobile air defense missile system is designed to defend Army units, industrial and military installations from the strikes of all types of modern and advanced aerial attack assets with the RCS of 0.03 m² and above flying nap-of-the-earth, at low and medium altitudes.
Delegates will find Tetraedr, ThalesRaytheon and IAI Elta in the exhibition hall presenting the very latest technologies and solutions.
To register your place, download the free brochure as well as the conference past attendee lists, visit the website at: www.airmissiledefence.com/prcom
Air Missile Defence Technology
23rd-24th October 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
Proudly sponsored by IAI ELTA Systems, ThalesRaytheon Systems & Tetraedr
For sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact Justin Predescu at firstname.lastname@example.org . For delegate queries please contact James Hitchen at email@example.com . For media queries please contact Natasha Boumediene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk