Hillsboro, OR, July 07, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Edupliance announces a webinar titled, “Focused Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food against Intentional Adulteration” which will discuss Clarification of Mitigation Strategy and requirements technologies. Speaker will also explain the validating of food defense plan implementation. The event goes live on Wednesday, July 11, from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM, EST / 10 AM to 11:00 AM PST.
The final rules entitled “Focused Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food against Intentional Adulteration” mean that companies must implement plans to prevent food under their control from intentional adulteration by performing vulnerability assessments, establishing mitigation strategies and procedures for monitoring, correcting and verifying a food defense plan.
The 60-minute webinar will be conducted by Dr. John Ryan is a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) specializing in food safety process control and food safety plan validation. He holds a Ph.D. in research and statistical methods and has extensive international manufacturing quality and operations experience in large and small manufacturing operations and he is a retired Hawaii State Department of Agriculture Quality Assurance Division administrator.
Webinar attendees will learn:
• The Final Rules on Focused Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration
• Assessing company needs (clarification of vulnerability assessments)
• Clarification of Mitigation strategy Requirements, Technologies, and examples
• CARVER + Shock, Monitoring and Records, Exemptions and Compliance Dates
• KAT – Key Activity Types
• Facility-wide security measures
• Qualified Individuals
• Food Defense Teams, Plan Basics, Preventive Concepts
• Verifying and validating food defense plan implementation
• Forthcoming guidance on Corrective Action Verification Procedures
• Review vulnerabilities
• mitigation strategies
• Incorporate the company defense plan into your overall food safety plan
• Establish a preventive validation approach (prove your plan works)
• Develop procedures, Document the process
To register for the webinar, visit https://www.edupliance.com/webinar/best-pratices-to-avoid-intentional-adulteration-in-food-industry?utm_source=pr&utm_medium=pr.com
Edupliance is an online information provider which offers webinars (Live and On-Demand), DVD’s and downloadable resources that cover concurrent topics pertaining to various industries. With an expert panel of guest speakers, Edupliance brings state-of-the-art virtual technology solutions and industry-leading training sessions that are easy to learn, easily accessible and cater to people with varied interests. Edupliance is privately held and located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
For more information, visit