west palm beach, FL, July 13, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Jones Foster is proud to announce that 13 attorneys, over half of its Shareholders, have been named in the 2018 edition of Super Lawyers, an honor less than five percent of lawyers statewide are selected to receive each year.
Super Lawyers is a national rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The publication has named Jones Foster’s attorneys in a wide variety of practice areas, highlighting the breadth of the Firm’s experience.
The following attorneys were named 2018 Super Lawyers in these categories:
· David E. Bowers: 2018 Super Lawyers – Estate Planning & Probate, Tax, Employee Benefits
· Margaret L. Cooper: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation, Employment Litigation, Land Use/Zoning
· Tasha K. Dickinson: 2018 Super Lawyers – Estate Planning & Probate
· Scott G. Hawkins: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation, Environmental Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation
· Theodore S. Kypreos: 2018 Super Lawyers – Estate & Trust Litigation
· Joanne M. O’Connor: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Professional Liability
· Steven J. Rothman: 2018 Super Lawyers – Personal Injury
· Peter A. Sachs: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation
· Sidney A. Stubbs: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation, Professional Liability
· Allen R. Tomlinson: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation, Bankruptcy, Construction Litigation
· Roberto M. Vargas: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation, Eminent Domain, Professional Liability
· H. Adams Weaver: 2018 Super Lawyers – Eminent Domain, Land Use/Zoning
· Robert W. Wilkins: 2018 Super Lawyers – Business Litigation
About Jones Foster
Jones, Foster, Johnston & Stubbs, P.A. is a commercial and private client services law firm based in Florida. The Firm has been delivering solution-oriented legal advice to clients since 1924. The Firm’s core practice areas include Agriculture, Bankruptcy, Creditor’s Rights, Corporate, Eminent Domain, Elder Law, Employment, Finance, Intellectual Property, Land Use & Zoning, Litigation, Municipal, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Private Client Services, Real Estate, Taxation, and Trusts & Estates. For more information, please visit www.jonesfoster.com.