Oak Brook, IL, March 11, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Westar Properties, Inc.
, an Oak Brook-based real estate auction marketing firm, announced it will auction five prime residential properties, consisting of four single-family homes and one homesite located in Lombard, Shorewood and Wheeling, Illinois. The auction will take place at 1:00 pm on Saturday, March 29th, at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, 79 Yorktown Center, Lombard, Illinois.
“These quality properties are being offered subject to attractive minimum bids,” said Steven H. Baumann, president and CEO of Westar Properties. “This is yet another great opportunity for buyers to take advantage of current market conditions,” Baumann continued.
Properties in the auction include:
• Brand New Builder's Model at 415 W. Greenfield Street in Lombard. 10 RM/4 BR/3 BA, custom-built, 3,500 sq. ft. single-family home on a large lot near Parkview Elementary School. The home features a gourmet kitchen with large center island, family room with vaulted ceiling and brick floor-to-ceiling fireplace, master bath with double vanity and whirlpool tub, 9' ceilings, hardwood floors, and oversized 3-car drive-thru garage. Originally priced at $696,000, the home will be sold subject to a minimum bid of $450,000. It will be available for viewing on Saturdays from 1-3 pm.
• Custom-Built Brick Home at 332 N. Broadview Avenue in Lombard. 3-year old, 13 RM/7 BR/3.2 BA single-family home on an oversized 18,300 sq. ft. lot near Parkview Elementary School. The home features an ideal separate “in-law” living area with 2 BR/1 BA, full kitchen and direct garage access. Other features include a deluxe kitchen with island, master bath with separate tub and shower, and partially finished full basement. Originally priced at $739,900, the home will be sold subject to a minimum bid of $475,000. It will be available for viewing on Saturdays from 1-3 pm.
• Brand New Builder's Model at 21262 S. Timber Trail in Shorewood. Brick and stone, 4 BR/2.1 BA, single-family ranch home in Shorewood's exclusive Lake Forrest Estates, one of the more exclusive subdivisions in the southwest suburbs. Features include gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, family room with vaulted ceiling and floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, 2 whirlpool tubs, full basement, 3-car finished attached garage and Minooka schools. Originally priced at $645,000, the home will be sold subject to a minimum bid of $480,000. It will be available for viewing on Sundays from 1-3 pm.
• Newer Single-Family Home at 55 Willow Road in Wheeling. Deluxe 8 RM/3BR/2.1 BA single-family home in Wheeling's desirable Avalon Subdivision. The home features a two-story entrance, open kitchen with center island and granite countertops, living room with vaulted ceiling, master bedroom with volume ceiling, master bath with double vanity and whirlpool tub, full finished basement and professional landscaping. Originally priced at $559,000, the home has an opening bid of $300,000. It will be available for viewing on Saturdays from 1-3 pm.
• Single-Family Homesite at 2N161 Joyce Avenue in Lombard. Large, ready-to-build homesite, zoned R-1 (single-family residential), located on a quiet, improved dead-end street with electricity and gas to the site. The dimensions of the prime lot are 98’ x 134’ totaling 13,132 sq. ft. Originally Priced at $249,900, the lot will be sold subject to a minimum bid of $100,000. Bidder’s Packages for the lot are available for interested prospects to pick up at 415 W. Greenfield in Lombard on Saturdays from 1-3 pm, or at the office of Westar Properties during the week.
For a free color brochure on the auction, call Westar Properties at (630) 705-5500, or order one on-line by visiting www.westarproperties.com