Singapore, Singapore, July 26, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- AlCircle is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of a new Sector Focus Report – “The World of Aluminium Extrusions - an industry analysis with forecasts to 2025” into its 2018 Report portfolio.
Having created a niche of its own as a one-of-a-kind information and business portal for the complete global value-chain of Aluminium, AlCircle now delivers reports on industry specific topics based on its research and analysis and day to day rendezvous with news from the global aluminium industry. The report promises to provide a deep insight into the global aluminium extrusion market that is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Aluminum extrusions are a high-growth industry due to a growing demand in the building and construction and transport sector. World usage of aluminium extrusions grew at a fast pace of 6% per annum during the last five years and is estimated at 28 million tonnes in 2018. The demand is forecast to grow at 5.4% per annum till 2025 to cross the 40 million tonne mark. Construction sector contributes about 62% of the global extrusion market, while transport sector contributes about 14%. A number of leading producers have been taking up Greenfield and Brownfield projects in the extrusion sector and merger and acquisitions have been taking place for business growth.
In a nutshell, AlCircle Sector Focus Report on Extrusion would offer the following:
- World aluminium extrusions usage and forecast across regions (Region wise capacity, & production)
- Usage by end user sectors in 2017 & 2018
- Demand drivers & trends
- New investments, expansions & key developments,
- An overview of North America, South America, EU 28, Rest of Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
- An overview of the key end use sectors: Building & construction, Transportation, Electrical & electronics and Industrial sector
- Aluminium extrusions - Trade dynamics (Region wise trade analysis / country level top exporters & importers)
- Production, demand and trade forecast to 2025
The special market report packs in more analyses and observations supported by relevant statistical data.
For pre-booking, reach out to us at email@example.com.
For a detailed Table of Content visit:
AlCircle is the top exclusive aluminium-based web portal in the world that is known as the Virtual Aluminium Ecosystem. It offers a range of information and business related services along the entire aluminium value chain from bauxite ore to end users & recycling. AlCircle gets visitors coming from all 195 countries and presently the portal gets a monthly hit of more than 6 million.
For more information on AlCircle please visit: http://www.alcircle.com/