London, United Kingdom, July 26, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The Defence Safety Conference, taking place at the Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London on the 1st and 2nd October 2018, will feature high level briefings from senior leaders on maritime safety.
Conference organisers SMi Group are delighted to announce that the following speakers will all share their organisations priorities, challenges and solutions when it comes to enhancing maritime safety for the future:
· Vice Admiral Ben Key, Fleet Commander, Royal Navy
· Rear Admiral Mark Leavitt, Commander Naval Safety Center, US Navy
· Rear Admiral Rick Thomson, Director Operations and Assurance Chief Operating Officer, Defence Safety Authority
· Captain (N) Håkan Nilsson, Naval Safety Inspector, Swedish Armed Forces Headquarters
· Captain (N) Tony Rayner, Director of Maritime Safety Bureau, Royal Australian Navy
· Commander Anders Hörnfeldt, Head of Naval Safety Inspectorate Audit Section, Swedish Armed Forces Headquarters
· Lieutenant Colonel Bryan Sullivan, Commandant of Marine Corps Safety Division, US Marine Corps
Vice Admiral Ben Key, Fleet Commander, Royal Navy will be delivering a keynote address on day two on: "Delivering Maximum Maritime Effect Whilst Ensuring Optimal Safety."
• Safety as a driving force for the modern Royal Navy
• Delivering maximum capability whilst minimising risk and harm
• Creating habits in training and first deployments to ensure safety success
• Reducing costs through maximising safety delivery across the fleet
Supported by the Defence Safety Authority, UK MoD, the Defence Safety Conference will address the broad spectrum of defence safety across Military Aviation, Land and Maritime.
The aim of the conference is to identify and promote "what works" and discuss "how we can do better." Including the safe delivery of defence capabilities and the parts that operational users, equipment and service delivery organisations and research and development play in defence safety.
The conference brochure and full speaker line up is available to download from: http://www.defencesafety.com/prcom
The two-day event offers organisations an opportunity to show their commitment to safety and to join more than 250 senior leaders from across the armed forces and industry, to collaboratively raise the importance of safety on the defence agenda.
Conference Sponsors for 2018 are:
Lead Sponsor: BAE Systems
Gold Sponsors: Babcock, Leonardo, QinetiQ and Thales
Exhibited by: Adelard LLP, Baines Simmons, BMT, Burgess Consulting Limited, MBDA and tlmNexus Ltd
Sponsorship opportunities are now extremely limited. For details on sponsoring, speaking and exhibiting at the Defence Safety conference this October, please contact: Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email: email@example.com
Defence Safety Conference
Supported by The Defence Safety Authority
1st and 2nd October 2018
London, United Kingdom
About SMI Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk