Washington, DC, July 26, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- The dialogue will take place at Roosevelt Strategic Council’s Microgrids & DERS Summit, September 25- 26, 2018 near Washington, D.C.
The Summit will bring together a cross sector of strategic business leaders, innovators, end users and technologists to pave the way for increased DERS penetration and microgrid projects. Equally, the Summit will also develop the strategic business models and cover regulatory affairs.
“Our forum serves as a catalyst for collaboration across varying sectors that ultimately need to work as a holistic group to bring many of the projects and innovations to fruition. It will allow everyone to gain an understanding of the near future state and how best to move forward,” stated Monica Mckenzie, Managing Partner, Roosevelt Strategic Council.
Several speakers joining the discussions include:
- Ms. Lisa A. Jung, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Installation Energy, OASD, Energy, Installations & Environment
- Mr. Jordan Gillis, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Army (Installations, Energy and Environment), U.S. Army
- Mr. Thomas Fanning, President, Chairman and CEO, Southern Company
- Mr. Bruce J. Walker, Assistant Secretary, Office of Electricity and Acting Assistant Secretary, CESAR, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Paul Chodak III, Executive Vice President - Utilities, American Electric Power
- Mr. Leonardo Moreno, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Investment; Chief Risk Officer, AES Corporation
- Mr. Jay Stowe, Senior Vice President, Distributed Energy Resources, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Mr. Andrew Levitt, Senior Market Strategist, PJM Interconnection
- Mr. Andy Haun, SVP, Chief Technology Officer, Microgrids, Schneider Electric
- Dr. Craig Rieger, Chief Control Systems Research Engineer, Idaho National Laboratory
- Dr. John Caldwell, Director of Economics, Edison Electric Institute
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speakers and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and State personnel attend complimentary.
Anyone interested in participating can visit Roosevelt Strategic Council's website at microgrids.rscouncil.org for more information or contact Monica Mckenzie at: email@example.com