Hillsboro, OR, July 27, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Edupliance announces a webinar titled, “Payroll Administration:- FLSA Implementation and Compliance” attendees will understand to all the payroll rules of the FLSA and how to implement them to achieve perfection. The event goes live on Friday, July 31, from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM, EST / 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST.
Payroll Administration is a very important and critical part of any business. Seeing the complexities of the system it has higher chance of violation of FLSA rules. Understanding the FLSA Rules is important.
By attending this webinar you will be able to comply with FLSA rules better. You will get better understanding on now classify your employees and their payroll. Better understanding of the rules of payment for administration under FLSA will be given.
The 60-minutes webinar will be conducted by Carl Young is an Author, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Coach. He holds an MBA and completed graduate studies in Accounting and Taxation. He is a former CFO of a 275M, high growth technology-based company. He has over 25 years of senior-level business management experience. In addition, he has over 25 years of training experience in finance, accounting, and business management. Former CEO of his own small parts manufacturing company as well as former Senior Financial Associate of the major consulting firm.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Proper classification of workers as contractors or employees
- Proper classification of employees as exempt or non-exempt under new rules
- Importance of job description in the implementation of new rules
- Proper implementation of FLSA rules
- Proper payment of exempt and non-exempt under FLSA rules
- Achieving perfection and prevention consistent with the implementation of FLSA rules
- The overall goal of perfection and prevention in payroll administration
- Identifying workers as contractors vs. employees
- Identifying employees as exempt from overtime using FLSA rules in the categories of
- Salary and duties test under FLSA for exempt employees
- Consideration of record keeping, accounting & reporting, policies & procedures
- Proper payment to newly classified exempt and those that by default fall to the non-exempt category
- How to handle non-discretionary bonuses consistent with paying overtime and the new overtime rules
- Achieving perfection & prevention in payroll consistent with new rules
To register for the webinar, visit https://www.edupliance.com/webinar/payroll-rules-and-administration-made-simple?utm_source=pr&utm_medium=pr.com
Edupliance is an online information provider which offers webinars (Live and On-Demand), DVD’s and downloadable resources that cover concurrent topics pertaining to various industries. With an expert panel of guest speakers, Edupliance brings state-of-the-art virtual technology solutions and industry-leading training sessions that are easy to learn, easily accessible and cater to people with varied interests. Edupliance is privately held and located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
For more information, visit