Alexandria, VA, August 08, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Defense Strategies Institute (DSI) is pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Insider Threat Symposium, occurring on October 15-16, 2018, at the Mary M Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, Virginia. As the only whole of government insider threat event, this is where the insider threat community gathers.
DSI’s symposium provides an open and collaborative forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally understand the requirements and support necessary to prevent the emergence of insider threats.
This symposium will feature senior level discussions of the latest efforts by government agencies and organizations focused on this year’s theme of “leveraging technology & developing procedures to deter, detect, and mitigate insider threats. Such a dialogue in a non-attributed setting, will allow for solution providers and thought-leaders to convene in vital discussion to discuss how to use cyber capabilities as well as communication strategies to limit the spread of insider threats.
To that end, these two days will be filled with over 20 speakers and 12 sessions, to include:
Keynote: NCSC Efforts to Combat Insider Threats and Support National Security
- Speaker: William “Bill” Evanina, Director, National Counterintelligence and Security Center, ODNI
Keynote: Challenges and Successes in Mitigating Insider Threats and Unauthorized Conduct
- Speaker: MG Joseph Whitlock, USA, Director, Army G-34/Protection
Keynote: Integrating IT Innovation and Modernization to Protect Against Insider Threats
- Speaker: Roger Stanton, Assistant Director, Insider Threat Office, FBI
Keynote: Understanding the Pentagon Force Protection Agency’s Insider Threat Best Practices
- Speaker: Jonathan Cofer, Director, Pentagon Force Protection Agency
Successfully Establishing Insider Threat Capabilities for DoD
- Speaker: Michael Seage Director, DoD Insider Threat Management Analysis Center
Panel Session: Updates and Challenges Surrounding Insider Threat Program Initiatives
- Moderator: R. Wayne Belk, Director, National Insider Threat Task Force
- Panelist: Candice Camp, Director, Insider Threat, GE
- Panelist: Mark Kelton, Chairman, TRUSTICA, Inc. Former Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service for Counterintelligence, CIA
- Panelist: David Denning, Counterintelligence/Insider Threat Program Senior Manager, Northrop Grumman Innovations Systems
- Panelist: Jeff Maille, Acting Director, Insider Threat Office, NGA
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early Registration has now begun. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the Insider Threat Symposium can visit Defense Strategies Institute's website at http://insiderthreat.dsigroup.org/
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Morgan at email@example.com, 201-266-0058.
**Summit is closed to press / No recordings**