Concord, NH, August 17, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Eight attorneys from the Concord, NH law firm of Orr & Reno have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2019 edition of "The Best Lawyers in America."
Peter F. Burger, William L. Chapman, Judith A. Fairclough, Susan S. Geiger, Margaret Kerouac, James E. Morris, Douglas L. Patch and George W. Roussos earned the distinction for a wide range of practice areas. Each has been listed in "The Best Lawyers in America" for multiple years.
Additionally, Fairclough is Concord's Family Law "Lawyer of the Year." This distinction is awarded to just a single attorney in each practice area in the community. This honor marks the second consecutive year that an Orr & Reno attorney has been named Family Law "Lawyer of the Year," with Margaret Kerouac earning the accolade for 2018.
"The Best Lawyers in America" is considered the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States and inclusion is based on a confidential peer-review study by tens of thousands of lawyers. Lawyers are not permitted to pay a fee to be included in the listings, which were first published in 1983.
* Burger is selected in the practice areas of commercial finance law, corporate law and real estate law. He has been listed since 2005.
* Chapman is selected in practice areas of appellate practice, litigation and First Amendment Law. He has been listed since 1991.
*Fairclough is selected in the practice area of family law. She has been listed since 2009.
* Geiger is selected in the practice area of energy law. She has been listed since 2007.
* Kerouac is selected in the practice areas of arbitration, collaborative law, family law and family law mediation. She has been listed since 2016.
* Morris is selected in the practice areas of litigation and real estate law. He has been listed since 2005.
* Patch is selected in the practice area of energy law. He has been listed since 2005.
* Roussos is selected in the practice areas of administrative/regulatory law, government relations practice and insurance law. He has been listed since 2007.
About Orr & Reno: The trusted attorneys at Orr & Reno have been bringing sound judgment and a practical approach to New England's legal challenges for more than 70 years. One of New Hampshire's most respected law firms, Orr & Reno is a full-service, commercial law firm serving clients in business, education, energy, environmental, health care, insurance, media, real estate, religious and non-profit organizations, telecommunications and more. Founded in 1946, Orr & Reno is headquartered in the state capital of Concord, NH.