Philadelphia, PA, August 25, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- XtraGlobex, Inc. President and Founder Fady Sahhar joins other national experts, professionals and advocates convening and collaborating at the National Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Conference in Baltimore, MD August 27-30, 2018. It’s the beginning of a busy year of confabs for Dr. Sahhar, whose expertise in the areas of Managed Care and Value Based Payments is highly sought by industry leaders and start-ups alike.
“A global view is essential to helping an organization of any size plot its course to improved clinical and financial outcomes, no matter where they are in the Managed Care rollout process,” Dr. Sahhar says. “It’s very satisfying for me to bring that broad perspective to a project and collaborate with new colleagues to solve problems in, often, very innovative ways. The planning for the Managed Care rollout for Community Based Organizations has been meticulous but there’s still a lot of hidden opportunity in the process. Value Based Payments give a provider the opportunity to deliver the highest quality services while aligning with its advocacy goals.”
If the discussions include Managed Care and VBP, Fady Sahhar will be at the table, this week in Baltimore as well as:
· The 2018 Open Minds Executive Leadership Retreat, Sept. 17-21, 2018 in Gettysburg, PA
· The 2018 RCPA Conference “Fueling the Future”, Oct. 2-1, 2018 in Hershey, PA
· The Lifesharing Coalition Conference, Oct. 15-16, 2018 in Seven Springs, PA
· The SAS Institute “Future Ready PA: Transforming Student Pathways”. Dec. 9-12, 2018 in Hershey, PA
· The 2019 Open Minds Performance Management Institute, Feb. 13-15, 2019 in Clearwater Beach, FL
· The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities Senior Leadership Conference, Feb. 16-19, 2019 in Clearwater Beach, FL
XtraGlobex provides strategy, analytics and communications services to organizations specializing in healthcare, community-based and professional organizations serving the Medicare and Medicaid populations and Long Term Services and Supports. Learn how XtraGlobex works with clients to create exceptional and sustainable competitive advantage, turning existing challenges into positive solutions and future hurdles into launchpads for growth at XtraGlobex.com.