Naples, FL, August 26, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- TU-Automotive releases program for TU-Automotive Europe Conference & Exhibition 2018
This year’s TU-Automotive Europe program promises to answer every pressing question facing the industry, including HMI, data monetisation, cybersecurity, electrification, building consumer trust in technology and more at Infinity Hotel & Conference Resort in Munich on October 30-31.
The TU-Automotive Europe conference and exhibition is returning to the Infinity Hotel & Conference Resort in Munich on October 30-31 with an innovative program that addresses the pressing questions facing the industry to an audience of 750+ automotive professionals. The event is Europe’s forum dedicated to innovation in automotive technology, covering connected cars, autonomous vehicles, electrification and mobility.
At TU-Automotive Europe 2018, industry experts from Renault Group, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance, Skoda, JLR, Bosch, Transpolis and more will lay out their visions for an automotive industry reimagined around technology and new use-cases.
The program can be viewed here: https://automotive.knect365.com/tu-auto-europe
Highlights of TU-Automotive Europe 2018 include more dynamic on-stage content, more networking opportunities, LeadersIn VIP lunch plus a new start-up program in collaboration with Project Kairos.
Lisa Brailsford, conference director for TU-Automotive Europe, said, “The automotive industry is on the cusp of a profound transformation. It’s not just about user experience, it’s also about the customer journey, the changing face of mobility and the penetration of AI in every aspect of daily life. It is reengineering our business ideals away from traditional and towards pioneering, from hardware to software. It is make or break time for the industry – tomorrow is already here.”
This year’s TU-Automotive Europe promises to answer every pressing question facing the industry, including HMI, data monetisation, cybersecurity, electrification, building consumer trust in technology, and more. Here are some key topics:
Connected Mobility in Action. From Strategy to Implementation.
· Auto, Hyper Connected: From V2X to UX, future vehicles will rely on connectivity. Assess the infrastructure, e.g. 5G, & value-added services, incl. connected commerce, that will help auto deliver.
· Collaborate & Integrate! Develop partnerships to capitalise on new business models & tech, i.e. MaaS & the shared data marketplace. Map the evolving ecosystem to include cities & new technology.
· Understanding the Human: Understand consumers’ needs to develop digital services, such as personalised routing, to enhance the user experience, plus plan your autonomous vehicle education strategy.
· Cities Get Smart: Connect infrastructure, combine data sets, clean up emissions & roll out services that meet urbanites’ mobility needs. What will the mobility-as-a-service model look like?
· Tech Redefining the Vehicle: Get to grips with the methods & tech. enabling autonomy & new auto use-cases – AI, cybersecurity, blockchain – and identify the ultimate smart mobility technology suite.
· The Auto Business Earthquake! New business models, new ecosystem, new technologies, new use cases, are you keeping up? From hiring & culture to business strategy, master the digital, shared era.
Full programme can be viewed here: https://automotive.knect365.com/tu-auto-europe/agenda
Hear from over 80+ leading experts, including:
· Tanja Neubert, Head of UX Design Paris at Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance Connected Vehicles
· Sebastian Lasek, Head of Connectivity at Skoda
· Joly Benoit, Sales & Marketing for Connectivity, Mobility and Autonomous Services at Renault Group
· Lars Klawitter, Executive Director, Strategic Partnerships Business Unit at InMotion Ventures, Jaguar Land Rover
· Stephane Barbier, CDO at Transpolis
· Peter Busch, Mobility Lead Distributed Ledger Technologies at Robert Bosch Group
· Hao Chen, Product Line Management Director - Automotive Security / Digital Enterprise Security Solutions at Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security GmbH
· Nathaniel Giraitis, Director of Strategy at Smart Design
Full speaker line-up can be viewed here: https://automotive.knect365.com/tu-auto-europe/speakers
Tickets will sell-out, so early booking is advisable. Automaker and government passes are complimentary.
Follow the conversation at #TUEurope or get involved via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 017 6212.
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: www.tu-auto.com .