London, United Kingdom, September 05, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- SMi’s 4th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability (www.favsurvivability.com/prcom) conference and focus day will take place between the 13th and 15th November 2018, in London, UK. Unlike other broader armoured vehicle meetings, this is the only event dedicated to combat vehicle survivability.
The meeting is the perfect platform for operational users, capability development and industry to share current requirements and experience in platform modernisation, enhancement of active/passive protection, signature management, mobility, vehicle architectures, situational awareness, C-IED, C-UAS Protection, Materials and Sensor Technologies.
New for 2018, Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability has a specific focus on CBRN with exclusive briefings from the UK MoD and JPEO CBD.
For those wishing to join, SMi have released 5 key reasons to attend:
1. Attend an interactive Active Protection Systems (APS) focus day exploring the development and integration of hard/soft kill APS, as well as national updates on the development and integration of such platforms
2. 8+ Sponsors and Exhibitors showcasing the latest survivability technology: Frazer Nash Consultancy, Intracom Defense Electronic Systems, Lockheed Martin, Leonardo (GOLD), Raytheon, Rheinmetall Active Protection GMBH, Soucy Group, UTC Aerospace Systems and more!
3. 30+ Top-Level Speakers from the Military, Research and Industry: Austrian MoD, British Army, Canadian Armed Forces, FFI, Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd., General Dynamics European Land Systems-Mowag, General Dynamics UK Limited, German MoD, Intracom Defense Electronic Systems, Israeli MoD, JPEO CBD, KMW, Leonardo, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Rheinmetall Active Protection GMBH, Royal Netherlands Army, SSM, United States Army, UK MoD (DSTL & DE&S), US Army Europe, UTC Aerospace Systems and more.
4. 9+ hours of informal networking.
5. Benefit from topics such as: UK National Updates, Active Protection System Development and Integration, Active Protection Standards and Safety, Industry Expert Updates, Protecting Armoured Platforms and Crews from CBRN Threats, Infantry Fighting Vehicle Survivability, Blast Protection and Armour Development, Avoiding Detection with Increased Stealth and Enhanced Signature Management, Future Land Capability Developments & more.
To book for the conference and focus day, or to view the newly updated brochure visit www.favsurvivability.com/prcom
Delegates should ensure they register before the 28th September to benefit from a saving of £100.
Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability
APS Focus Day: 13th November 2018
Conference: 14th – 15th November 2018
For sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact Sadia Malick at firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate queries please contact James Hitchen at email@example.com
For media queries please contact Natasha Boumediene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk