New York, NY, September 06, 2018 --(PR.com
)-- Communication Skills Education Center, (https://GoCSEC.com) a “one-stop source” for individual and group programs that address speaking, listening, writing, coaching, leadership skills, and more, has grown quickly to five Senior Faculty members.
“Members were all selected based on the success of their individual companies and the diversity of their skills,” stated Bob Lipp, CSEC’s co-founder. “Each faculty member has a series of unique skills that complement one another.”
Communication Skills Education Center offers programs in:
· Presentation and public speaking skills
· Networking skills
· Listening skills and building engagement
· Productive meeting skills
· Business writing skills
· Transformational leadership
· Assertiveness and mindset training
· Relationship building and women-focused programs
Programs can be conducted on-site, off-site, in person or virtually.
Communication Skills Education Center faculty members, who also speak at events, conduct panels, and lead workshops, include:
· Justin Aquino, public speaking and communication coach/founder of Cool Communicator LLC. Justin helps professionals, Fortune 500 executives, and business owners transform their communication skills and enhance their personal branding. He has worked with people from over 20 countries.
· Dr. Ginny Baro, an international certified executive coach, speaker, and bestselling author of Fearless Women at Work, which is also the name of her company. With over 25 years of experience in financial services and technology, Ginny focuses on leadership coaching and career strategies.
· Don Heymann who has more than 30 years of experience as an independent writer and strategist in corporate, marketing and non-profit communications. An adjunct instructor at NYU’s School of Professional Studies, Don also conducts Effective Writing Workshops for groups and individuals.
· Regina Huber, founder and CEO of Transform Your Performance. With extensive experience on five continents, Regina is a Transformational Leadership Coach & Consultant, Conversational Intelligence® Practitioner, international speaker, and author of Speak up, Stand out and Shine.
· Bob Lipp, the founder of Communication Skills Education Center, who has been the CEO of a successful B2B advertising agency for more than 30 years. He is also a former teacher of public speaking at Ohio State University.
To learn more about Communication Skills Education Center, please visit https://GoCSEC.com.