PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
DraftMates

Press Release


Receive press releases from DraftMates: By Email RSS Feeds:

Draftmates, Fundraising Through Fantasy Sports, Launches for iOS and Android


Announcing the launch of DraftMates, a new platform for nonprofit fundraising that is fueled by the friendly competition of fantasy sports.

Columbus, OH, September 13, 2018 --(PR.com)-- DraftMates (DraftMates LLC), the new easy way to play to raise money for 501(c)(3) organizations with fantasy sports, is officially available for download in the Apple App Store and on Google Play for Android. In time for football season, DraftMates players compete against their friends for free – or, to raise money for nonprofits.

DraftMates is designed for two groups of people: fantasy diehards (particularly season-long fantasy), and those who simply want a fun way to help nonprofit causes. DraftMates is a simpler alternative that brings a unique, “new-lineup-each-week” game that the same group can use.

“When you can play and give, it makes the fun of competing the focus rather than just donating money through a mobile app or website,” said Matt Golis, DraftMates founder and CEO. “DraftMates wants to take the fun of fantasy sports gameplay, with the opportunity to give to a cause, and play with your friends.”

Nonprofit donors, supporters, and followers can directly raise funds with DraftMates through entry fees in weekly contests.

Connect: Create a private league and invite friends directly from your phone contacts (SMS or email) or by using a shared link that you can distribute to anyone.

Compete: Each week, every player plays against everyone that has submitted a lineup. Each player can submit a lineup until they lock at 1:00pm EST Sunday.

Give: 85% of entry fees are paid to the nonprofit chosen by the winning player at the close of the contest. The other 15% is DraftMates’ platform fee, including payment processing costs (no cash is paid to winning players).

Impact: DraftMates only works with registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. By playing DraftMates, players are making a difference with each entry fee.

Press Inquiries:
pr@draftmates.com
www.draftmates.com
Contact Information
DraftMates
Rob Mixer
614-607-0402
Contact
draftmates.com

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from DraftMates
Promote Your Business